• Jan 12th, 2018 7:23 pm
[OP]
Jul 30, 2011
8 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto

[Zara] zara online and in-store semi annual clearence 50% or more

man sale

zara has online and in-store semi-annual clearance sale 50% or more, I have no idea about the expiry date. They have lots of selections online, lots pants are $20 both men and women. so happy shopping guys!
16 replies
Sep 10, 2017
273 posts
28 upvotes
I had been to fairview mall for good wool jacket in l/xl size for my wife but there weren't any. there was a good collection remaining in XS,S,M size though. If anyone knows of some other location that might have wool coat collection for women left then please post here, it would be helpful for me. Thank you.
Nov 2, 2015
303 posts
70 upvotes
Markham
you can check the store inventory on the zara app
Mar 23, 2008
281 posts
412 upvotes
GTA
Is it just me or did Zara man become extremely flamboyant!
Apr 10, 2017
502 posts
177 upvotes
Scorpiate wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:36 am
I've probably gotten 2 jackets from the brand and each time I only wore them for 1 season. No repeat value for me.

Either I'm getting old or I'm just too plain.

Case in point:

Nov 29, 2009
159 posts
53 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP!! Their pants seem to be smaller than the other brands..i am ordering one size bigger than my normal size and finger crossed they will fit!!
Jan 18, 2011
301 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:46 am
I've probably gotten 2 jackets from the brand and each time I only wore them for 1 season. No repeat value for me.

Either I'm getting old or I'm just too plain.

Case in point:

LOL

Yeah they definitely have a lot of, ummm, strange clothing they make.
However, they make plenty of 'normal' and nice stuff too.

Picked up a nice blazer for $59 down from $169 in store this week and dress pants for $19
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1562 posts
120 upvotes
Ya I stopped buying clothing from here...it really is not my style hahaha
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1097 posts
246 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Scorpiate wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:36 am
because zara is following the latest in fashion and men's fashion these days is on that end of flamboyant. zara is after all designer knockoffs at cheaper price
Mar 23, 2008
281 posts
412 upvotes
GTA
sumtimw0ng wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 3:46 pm
because zara is following the latest in fashion and men's fashion these days is on that end of flamboyant. zara is after all designer knockoffs at cheaper price
That is actually wrong... it is following Euro trends as Zara is an Euro company. I saw similar styles in Spain last year, their starting country. Europe man is a lot more flamboyant. The only problem doing this is, North american men are not flamboyant and this is far from a trend here.
Jan 15, 2013
882 posts
148 upvotes
Mississauga
Scorpiate wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 5:11 pm
That is actually wrong... it is following Euro trends as Zara is an Euro company. I saw similar styles in Spain last year, their starting country. Europe man is a lot more flamboyant. The only problem doing this is, North american men are not flamboyant and this is far from a trend here.
I've been in and out of Europe the past 4yrs and honestly they don't wear any different stuff from here in North America. They just know how to mix and match and they're a bit more simple. These high fashion pieces are pretty rare and you'll most likely see them as well walking around Williamsburg and Greenwich in Brooklyn, NY.

We're also just more huskier. Europeans just tend to have a slender physique so the clothes look better.

This is from visiting Paris, Rome, Madrid, Nice, Barcelona, etc.

Anyway, probably not the right person to discuss fashion (as I'd like to think I dress simple), but I'm a keen observer and have a fashionable partner.
Aug 29, 2012
10 posts
1 upvote
Zara styles have been whack for the past 2-3 years. Looks weird online, but in store you can usually find some nice stuff. Weird how that works.

And yes, definitely buy a size UP if your ordering online. I'm usually a M but have to order L for it to fit properly.