Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zara

Zara semi-annual sale is back! 12AM EST tonight!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2017 7:46 am
Tags:
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
montyhall wrote: Guys, I don't get the sizing. How does a M from Zara compare to say like a BR? The model I see in one of the images is 6'2" and with a skinny build and is wearing a L shirt. I'm usually a M (40" back) but now I don't know ...
I usually wear M (I'm 6' and pretty fit) but for Zara I have to go one size up and buy L. And even then some articles will just be too tight around the shoulders so yeah if you have large shoulders like me you might have trouble finding clothes that fit.

Their return policy is pretty nice though. I just go to the nearest store and present the receipt on my phone and they refund me no questions asked. DId it twice already. Never had any problem.
Aug 24, 2011
450 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
sooperdice wrote: Be warned for their Purolator shipping. No tracking info provided and They just left the box in the rain, which obviously got drenched and some of my blazers got damaged. Not i gotta go in store anyways . :facepalm:

I found the email with tracking info in my junk mail
Mar 9, 2004
224 posts
245 upvotes
sooperdice wrote: Be warned for their Purolator shipping. No tracking info provided and They just left the box in the rain, which obviously got drenched and some of my blazers got damaged. Not i gotta go in store anyways . :facepalm:
Thats odd because the box is usually sealed with plastic.
Aug 18, 2013
432 posts
345 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered on 17th (last friday) and they still haven't processed my order to ship yet! Anyone else getting this issue?
Mar 16, 2011
422 posts
210 upvotes
montyhall wrote: Guys, I don't get the sizing. How does a M from Zara compare to say like a BR? The model I see in one of the images is 6'2" and with a skinny build and is wearing a L shirt. I'm usually a M (40" back) but now I don't know ...
I shop at both. BR is a looser fit but the same sizing generally. Zara clothes are slimmer fit so they fit me better than BR. I take the same sizes. 40R or Mediums.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1585 posts
2129 upvotes
Toronto
I was at the Zara on queen st. today around 3pm. There wasn't any lineups at all at the cashier. There was a small lineup of 4 or 5 ppl for the fitting rooms.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1764 posts
156 upvotes
Seems like they lowered the sale prices, everything that I bought on the 1st day of the sale is now $10-$15 cheaper.

You guys might want to check and see if the items you bought are now cheaper.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)