• Feb 6th, 2014 11:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11222 posts
4387 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec

Zazeen IPTV experiences

I'm looking for an alternative to my current TV provider and discovered Zazeen IPTV. Does anyone here use them and have any comments on their service? How does it compare to Bell Fibe TV?
$40 a month for 100+ channels seems like a decent price to me and the set top box is affordable at $75.00. You need to have either Acanac, Distributel, or Xinflix as your ISP though.
http://www.zazeen.com/index.html

My second question is how reliable is Acananac for internet and VOIP service? I read that they offer free phone service when you sign up for their internet.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1513 posts
826 upvotes
Kitchener
Been using them for many years now, first DSL and now Cable, and at two different homes. I find them to be great, the times I have had issues it has been rogers that was down, thus everyone was down.

Speed wise, cant complain either, I get close to, if not right up to the speed I am paying for.

Had one issue after the ice storm and when I came back online Rogers had flipped my provisioning to a ISP in London, ON. That took a couple days to get corrected, but again... Rogers issue and Acanac extended my service by the number of days I was out.

Hope that helps.
Banned
Mar 19, 2009
97 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
zazeen i hear their tv service is good.
however its re-sellers... acanac/distributel/3web/cia..
HORRIBLE!!!
check their reviews online.
avoid them.

for alternative IPTV check out vmedia.ca
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11222 posts
4387 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Vmedia doesn't appear to offer IPTV in Quebec.