Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zellers

Zellers (Bay Outlet) - Calvin Klein Coverlets - All sizes $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2016 12:56 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1450 posts
936 upvotes
Hawkesbury, ON

[Zellers] Zellers (Bay Outlet) - Calvin Klein Coverlets - All sizes $39.99

The Bay's clearance outlet in Ottawa (Zellers - Richmond Road) has all sizes of Calvin Klein coverlets (Twin through King) on for $39.99. The regular Bay prices on the sticker was $250 for the King. They had three colours - Red, Beige and soft Yellow. Not sure that I would have ever paid $250 for one but at $39.99 (especially for the King size), they are a very hot deal (or cool since you can ditch your hot comforter this summer for a much thinner coverlet).

It is the "oval bands coverlet" still selling at hbc in other colours for $265.

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... lsrc=aw.ds
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1885 posts
1885 upvotes
Guelph
Just seeing the name Zellers makes me happy. You get a thanks haha
Nov 16, 2014
79 posts
13 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
LawEightSix wrote: Just seeing the name Zellers makes me happy. You get a thanks haha
I drove by the Zeller's in Ottawa yesterday after not seeing one for years. It was a good feeling!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
This is by far my fav outlet to goto, well worth a drive if ur ever bored (talking about etobicoke one if your in GTA), youll definitely leave with something, i think this stores an RFDers dream for much more then bedding. got some amazing rockports under 50$. polo down with fur winter coat 40$. guess rainjacket 20$. they have tones of deals there. and its contemporary stuff a year or two old from the bay
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1450 posts
936 upvotes
Hawkesbury, ON
Sorry. No cucumber coupons. Lol
Jan 30, 2016
539 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lol came to this thread just because i saw zellers and wanted some nostalgia . Too bad ottawa just too darn far away
Jul 23, 2011
782 posts
2501 upvotes
Ottawa
johntitor2036 wrote:lol came to this thread just because i saw zellers and wanted some nostalgia . Too bad ottawa just too darn far away
This thread is a year and a half old.

The thread is so old, it is nostalgic on its own.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3152 posts
1862 upvotes
johntitor2036 wrote: lol came to this thread just because i saw zellers and wanted some nostalgia . Too bad ottawa just too darn far away
If you want nostalgia in the GTA, visit the Zellers liquidation store in Etobicoke at Kipling and the Queensway! Same depressing store atmosphere and (mostly) lousy deals that I remember at Zellers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)