Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zellers

Zellers - Daytek 32" LCD TV Jan 27 - Feb 2

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2012 11:13 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2006
1789 posts
334 upvotes
BananaWeed wrote: I was at Zellers today, and saw the Daytek in person. I don't know if they deliberately made the Daytek look bad, but the Panasonic LCD TVs right beside them made the Daytek's PQ look terrible. The Daytek's PQ was fuzzy/blurry compared to the Panasonics.

I know you can't really compare them since they're in different price ranges, but I'd just post something for potential buyers to consider.
It could be with how they are connected, I think most Zellers just use 2-3 DVD players to run all of their TVs.
Dec 27, 2011
1 posts
Saint-Jean-sur-Riche…
notorius29 wrote: For anyone interested I have the manual for this TV in a PDF format from Daytek. PM me and I can send it to you. I don't know how to post/attach it here.

Hi, i'm interested to have the manual.
Thx :)
Deal Guru
Jul 16, 2003
11259 posts
1243 upvotes
Toronto
kyrzee wrote: Hi, i'm interested to have the manual.
Thx :)

Lol this thread is 4 years old
[removed for signature violation]
Oct 6, 2012
1 posts
KITCHENER
notorius29 wrote: For anyone interested I have the manual for this TV in a PDF format from Daytek. PM me and I can send it to you. I don't know how to post/attach it here.
Hi there - Would you happen to still have the PDF of that Daytek manual? If so, please let me know. I could use it...

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
8941 posts
2561 upvotes
Cornwall, Ontario
Is that manual not on line?