Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zellers

Zellers - Memory Foam Matress Top - 59.97

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2005 9:24 am
Tags:
None
5 replies
Aug 27, 2005
447 posts
Can't see any way to enlarge the flyer page - are you sure it's memory foam? Google search of "comfort plus mattress topper" bring up a bunch of links which all seem to describe it as "filled with 100% pure virgin wool and covered in 100% unbleached cotton." "comfort plus memory foam" brings up pillows only, "comfort plus memory foam mattress topper" brings up nothing. "comfort plus mattress topper" + "memory foam" brings up links but all of them seem to still be discussing the wool and cotton topper.

Edit: nevermind - just went to the actual Zellers website and found out you can zoom in on their flyers (although 'Item details' is ridiculously uninformative) - sure enough, memory foam. Wierd that there is *nothing* about this online - the annoying thing is I *was* reading some epinion.com reviews on another memory foam mattress topper (hadn't been able to find a review about the one I wanted) and it gave some good tips - thicknesses to look for and such - and I can't find it now. :mad:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Memory Foam Queen sized toppers generally start at $125+ at Sam's/Costco.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
how are these ones compared to the Sam's Club/Costco ones? I got the pillow from Sam's club and its great so I awesome the matress topper from there should be good too...
Oct 17, 2005
158 posts
I slept on it last night, and it's about 2 inches short on every side. Either it's crap, or some ass put the double in the queen box and took the other one.

In any case, it's very thin, and I finnaly saw the one at Costco, what a difference, the Costco Novaform is at least twice as thick and more dense.

Stay away from this one.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11978 posts
115 upvotes
Is the Walmart one as good as the Costco?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)