Expired Hot Deals

Send money to India promo

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2015 9:38 pm
Jul 22, 2015
163 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi Heredago. Unfortunately the credit on a Zenbanx account is not put into place until the funds are picked up in India. We do have a variety of alternative promotions in the works. Stay tuned!
Jul 22, 2015
163 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
PaidVolunteer wrote:
Sep 30th, 2015 2:29 pm
I tried to accept the transfer again using a manually entered address. This time the transfer went through successfully.
Hi PaidVolunteer. We noticed you were having sound trouble earlier on the thread. We wanted to make sure everything worked out for your exchange and money send.
Jul 22, 2015
163 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
waveparticle1729 wrote:
Sep 30th, 2015 5:59 pm
No. Unfortunately you cannot do that this time. The promo works only if you send the money to a person having an Indian banking account and an Indian address.
Hi Waveparticle1729. Thank you for being so great on this thread! And you are correct, the person you send money to has to have an Indian bank account and an Indian address.
Nov 23, 2014
17 posts
20 upvotes
London, ON
ZenBanx wrote:
Oct 1st, 2015 11:07 am
Hi PaidVolunteer. We noticed you were having sound trouble earlier on the thread. We wanted to make sure everything worked out for your exchange and money send.
The money has been received already (in less than 24 hours) in my Indian account. Awaiting the credit now :)
May 10, 2015
270 posts
82 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Finally received my credit today.

Also, shouldn't this thread be moved out of the Expired deals section now that the promo is back?