Jun 13, 2015
19 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto

Zenbanx Sign up, Shop or Send Money and get $50 CAD for new customers

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2015
It's back, but for the first 2,500 only.

http://www.zenbanx.ca/50-cad-offer

Shop using your Zenbanx Debit Card in Canada, the US or abroad (using the point of sale) OR
Send money to a loved one in Canada, the US or abroad.
Any combination of 3 of the above transactions valued at $50 CAD or more (each) before December 31, 2015, will qualify you for this $50 CAD credit. Limit of one $50 credit per new customer. Only the first 2,500 customers who sign up will be eligible for this offer!
Images
8 replies
Dec 1, 2003
66 posts
9 upvotes
Also, if you can find someone to refer you, you'll get a bonus $10 when you join. Once you're a member, you'll get $25 for everyone you refer.

I signed up during the last promotion, referred my wife and my uncle, we transferred $50 between us a few times (free between Zenbanx members), and we all ended up with the $50 bonuses and the referral bonus. On top of that, I am extremely pleased with Zenbanx, it's a great service.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7119 posts
766 upvotes
TO
Yep pretty decent promo. I s was hoping they bring this back soon.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC ;)

"You can’t soar with the eagles if you’re hanging with the turkeys.”Gary Kent
Sep 12, 2010
198 posts
30 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
For the people who signed up last time, how long did it take you to get the card after submitting all documents?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2573 posts
282 upvotes
oneandone wrote:
Dec 4th, 2015 11:38 am
For the people who signed up last time, how long did it take you to get the card after submitting all documents?
it took me about 2 weeks to get the debit cards. Not bad
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6690 posts
2090 upvotes
Mississauga
edgecroft wrote:
Dec 4th, 2015 7:13 am
Also, if you can find someone to refer you, you'll get a bonus $10 when you join. Once you're a member, you'll get $25 for everyone you refer.

I signed up during the last promotion, referred my wife and my uncle, we transferred $50 between us a few times (free between Zenbanx members), and we all ended up with the $50 bonuses and the referral bonus. On top of that, I am extremely pleased with Zenbanx, it's a great service.
Still lacking,I wish it had bills payment feature,i'd have made my primary bank account.
oneandone wrote:
Dec 4th, 2015 11:38 am
I think it took about 10 business days.
Dec 1, 2003
66 posts
9 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote:
Dec 4th, 2015 12:06 pm
Still lacking,I wish it had bills payment feature,i'd have made my primary bank account.
True, but for my purposes, sending money to the kids in Alberta (and theoretically them repaying us one day) is not only free, but we made money setting it up. Plus we're going to Costa Rica in February, where US currency is commonly accepted, so we're able to convert our money to US and withdraw it out of ATMs down there without worrying about $Can fluctuations while we're away.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7119 posts
766 upvotes
TO
Sorry Mr disco not sure what I may have written that's not kosher here.

In any case yes I asked them for book payment feature and apparently it's in the works but not sure when.

I also remembered that I used this debit card at several store and was asked if I needed cash back and I had no fees charged.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC ;)

"You can’t soar with the eagles if you’re hanging with the turkeys.”Gary Kent
Dec 1, 2003
66 posts
9 upvotes
My stepdaughter in Alberta deposited $40, got the $10 bonus for being referred, sent me $50 three times (I sent it back each time), and found today that she has $100 in her account. I don't think she believed me when I told her about the promo.