Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zipcar

Zipcar bonus $75 when signing up (application fee waived with metropass #)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2012 1:22 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 10, 2006
755 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto

[Zipcar] Zipcar bonus $75 when signing up (application fee waived with metropass #)

More offers from Zipcar
This is from the email:

"Sign up before July 15, 2011, and we'll give you $75 in free driving! Just click this link and enter promo code JULY2011CA

Each and every Zipcar reservation includes:

Gas
Insurance
200 kilometers"

In addition if you have a metropass (or know someone who does) you can get the application fee waived https://www.zipcar.com/ttc

So for $30 you get a membership for one year and $75 driving credit
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
Can anyone confirm if a metropass under a different name will work with this offer?
Can't zipcar verify that name on the metropass? My app still says "We've asked the TTC - Toronto Transit Commission group admin if it's okay for you to get their discount and are waiting to hear back."
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Nov 11, 2003
46 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't worry about it. Any valid metro pass number should work. I don't think anyone is there as a TTC rep to check ;) . I put in any metro pass number and got approved.
Oct 19, 2009
521 posts
529 upvotes
toronto
Neovingian wrote: Can anyone confirm if a metropass under a different name will work with this offer?
Can't zipcar verify that name on the metropass? My app still says "We've asked the TTC - Toronto Transit Commission group admin if it's okay for you to get their discount and are waiting to hear back."
Since when did Metropass has the carrier's name?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
I mean if they can track the pass to the credit card who purchased it, but I guess your're right, metropasses don't have a name linked to them.

Strange my zipcar account is still processing after 2 days.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1534 posts
406 upvotes
Don't you have to pay $65 annual fee?
Nov 11, 2003
46 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
FYI I don't think the 2 deals are stackable. Read the FAQ about their promos.

The TTC deal is def the better one. You basically get biz rates for $30/year membership fee.
You'll save alot more in the long run than $75.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4158 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto
qwik wrote: FYI I don't think the 2 deals are stackable. Read the FAQ about their promos.

The TTC deal is def the better one. You basically get biz rates for $30/year membership fee.

$30 + free $75 credit works...I tried.

This is tempting!
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2507 posts
1867 upvotes
Toronto
qwik wrote: FYI I don't think the 2 deals are stackable. Read the FAQ about their promos.

Stacked for me as well. I went through the TTC link, then replaced the coupon code.
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
Worked for me as well $30 + $75 credit stacked...account is now active. Thanks OP!.
Ne0's Bio:
Oct 16, 2001
216 posts
2 upvotes
Same here $30 + $75 credit stacked, got that for my wife.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Hi everyone,

How do you stack the codes? If I go through the TTC link, I don't see anywhere where I can put an additional code, except replacing the TTC offer with something else. I'd love to stack another bonus, although this specific one is expired now.

Also, which is better: TTC plan or student plan? I'm eligible for both.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)