I think the price you see is for the 12oz,
OP posted 20oz for $33.54
you are right...
switched the tab to see the price for the other colors, $32.97 for 12oz blk
Sep 20, 2017
59 posts
36 upvotes
Ontario
I got 2 regular $1 like glass mugs 5 years ago in a meeting. One for office and one for home. Still using it in daily basis for water/drink/coffee ... So far so good. No need these expensive mugs.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
1541 posts
293 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimbo67 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 1:25 pm
How is the paint on these, won't chip off or peel easy?
Also is that white mouth piece designed for drinking straight from the mug or pouring?
It actually chips pretty easily
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1631 posts
326 upvotes
Ottawa
Does anybody know the diameter of this? Th amazon link only shows height, not diameter.
Jan 24, 2017
20 posts
15 upvotes
This is a really good deal. I bought a bunch in Japan at ドン・キホーテ and they were ~$20 CAD each on sale, for reference.

I've had my original one for 2 years and it's still in perfect condition. No scuffs on the outside at all, and it works perfectly. This mug will legitimately keep your coffee hot for the entire workday. If I put 1 single ice cube in the mug and seal it up it lasts for like 10 hours.

The only downside I've had is that you need a bottle brush to clean it. Minor annoyance, but a bottle brush was like $2 on Amazon, so that can fill for your $35 shipping.
Dec 26, 2006
408 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. I bought one this summer for $43, loving it. Best water bottle I have ever owned. Cheapest I have seen it since Prime Day has a lightning deal for $29 which sold out in a few minutes.

The matte black gets a little scuffed here or there but it is great.
Mar 10, 2012
246 posts
247 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Dammit, bought 3 (2 as gifts). I hate you RFD

Thanks OP, I hate you too :P
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
3198 posts
449 upvotes
GTEH!
Just when I thought my wallet would be safe for a couple weeks before Boxing Week, I get pulled in by another RFD deal. Bought to add to my small collection of travel mugs.
Gotta love RFD for deals. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
5905 posts
344 upvotes
I bought one of these last year. It is amazing how well it works at keeping hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.

I would order a venti coffee from Starbucks.....by 2PM it is still borderline-burn-my-tongue hot.

The laws of thermodynamics simply do not apply to this thing.

Full price for the mug is a fair price. This deal makes it a super hot deal.
May 7, 2006
241 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Great to see these things on sale. Just wished they would actually make a wider version at least on the bottom. I got the 16 ounce version matte black. Dropped 5 to 8 times, and a few times on concrete sidewalk. Still holds up fine. However, sometimes it does leak for whatever reason after you fill it. I take it a part each time to wash and air dry. If you press that rubber part all the way down it may or may not leak. So, be careful.

This 20 ounce is good, if you do not drive. If you put in in your vehicle it will go flying around to the floor and if you drive stick, it gets in the way of the shift.

Costco ones are great because they are so cheap. Throw away type items after a year. They are great size for in the car and do not leak at all no matter what i do. But, does not hold heat even half as long as these Zoji's. Contingo , the ones I had where you could not clean the lid would mould and stink. Think they fixed that part now sorta by taking half the clip out. But, still not that convenient to clean. where as the zoji, you can 100% clean in inside out.
Nov 22, 2009
282 posts
157 upvotes
Thanks OP ordered the 16 oz version with the SlickSteel.

I've never used travel mugs before however I'll start using this once I get it.

Now I'll stop browsing RFD lol.
Jun 25, 2017
72 posts
17 upvotes
Anyone know if there is a version that comes with a rubber grib on the outside ?
May 5, 2017
112 posts
12 upvotes
Am I the only one that feels 12oz is the right size? Unfortunately not on sale though...

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Laviza