Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

2GB bonus

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2018 8:11 pm
Jul 23, 2015
897 posts
650 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Can you sign up for bank pre authorization payment method....need to satisfy new bank account promo criteria.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2007
1934 posts
109 upvotes
Hamilton
nocrass wrote: Same here, 7gb on 54$ plan. happy camper.
I thought it was only on the $ 36 plan. Not true ?
Oct 10, 2012
275 posts
148 upvotes
petrpuck wrote: I thought it was only on the $ 36 plan. Not true ?
No the bonus is on any of the loyalty plans
Jan 21, 2017
569 posts
427 upvotes
meumar wrote: Wow thanks for this info OP! I was on the $45 loyalty plan (unlimited calling etc. with 4gb of data). I just did the chat to ask for the additional 2gb and they gave it to me! I know have 6gb of data for $45 - not bad.
How did you get this plan? When you say the $45 plan, do you mean the $50-10%? I'm trying to see if I can get this deal for the GF who uses a lot more data than me.

That $50 plan currently gets you 1.5GB, doubled to 3GB according to their website. Tack on another 2GB after 6 months, that gives you 5GB. How did you get to 6GB?

And if you're referring to the $45-10% plan, then I'm really baffled.
May 26, 2011
269 posts
495 upvotes
Party City
Lukus2017 wrote: How did you get this plan? When you say the $45 plan, do you mean the $50-10%? I'm trying to see if I can get this deal for the GF who uses a lot more data than me.

That $50 plan currently gets you 1.5GB, doubled to 3GB according to their website. Tack on another 2GB after 6 months, that gives you 5GB. How did you get to 6GB?

And if you're referring to the $45-10% plan, then I'm really baffled.
The promotional plans is not listed on their website, but is available through the phone or chat. refer to Zoomer forum thread- zoomer-wireless-zoomer-36-plan-3gb-data ... s-2167926/

All loyalty plans are available after staying with Zoomer for 6months and can get a 2gb bump up (need to contact CSR and request)

$36 loyalty plan - unlimited CW minutes + 2GB data + unlimited MMS
$40.5 loyalty plan (NEW) - unlimited CW minutes + 3GB data + unlimited MMS
$45 loyalty plan - unlimited CW minutes + 4GB data + unlimited MMS
$54 loyalty plan - unlimited CW minutes + 5GB data + unlimited MMS

So to get 6GB $45, must be on the $45 loyalty plan already.4GB+2GB.
"Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is not!!!"
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
4392 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Just did an online chat with Cityfone and get 6gb for $45 ($50 minus 10% BYOD discount)
Nov 23, 2018
2 posts
3 upvotes
Just wanted to chime in as my first post. I saw this thread pop up when doing a black friday search for cell phone plan deals. I am on the Loyalty plan for zoomer $36 2gig with unlim minutes canada wide etc

Noticed many got upgraded to 4gigs via texts etc

Called in today first thing and had great customer service. Was given the +2gig bonus data. So now im Loyalty $36+tax for 4gig. Absolute sweet spot between cost & service.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Made my day today!!!
Dec 12, 2005
948 posts
173 upvotes
The 905
Gave Zoomer a quick call today & I was upgraded as well!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)