Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2021 1:42 pm
Apr 22, 2005
444 posts
252 upvotes
Maple
Zoomer has finally stepped up!
They are offering 2gb extra at no charge as loyalty permanent bonus.
So, your $36 loyalty plan now gets 2gb+2gb.
$40.50 loyalty plan now gets 3gb+2gb.

Just got it through chat. No need to haggle or jump through hoops, simply ask for it via chat.

Enjoy!
Images
  • SmartSelect_20180910-205402_Chrome.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2311 posts
1655 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
hprockets wrote: Zoomer has finally stepped up!

Just got it through chat. No need to haggle or jump through hoops, simply ask for it via chat.

Enjoy!

Thanks and thanked! Just called in and they added 2GB loyalty bonus to my $36 plan as well :)
Lucky Mobile $20/Month 3GB (unlimited at 128Kbps) further reduced by $5 / month per referral credit(s)
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
It is about time for Zoomer upgrading their loyalty plans.
I will call them tomorrow to find out how much data will I get for my loyalty family plan. I am expecting at least 6GB - but hoping for 8GB.
It is too little too late for one of my Zoomer line. I moved one line to Public Mobile about 6 weeks ago - $41/6GB.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Aug 31, 2018
68 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto

Enjoy!
Wow... I literately just ported my zoomer number for the $35/5gb Koodo migration deal. I would've stayed with zoomer if i knew soomer :(.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Chalice wrote: Wow... I literately just ported my zoomer number for the $35/5gb Koodo migration deal. I would've stayed with zoomer if i knew soomer :(.
Zoomer finally blink...
I think that Zoomer was not getting any new activation with the $36/3GB plan. At the same time, existing subscribers, like you and I, were moving to PM and Koodo.
Aug 31, 2018
68 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
embguy wrote: Zoomer finally blink...
I think that Zoomer was not getting any new activation with the $36/3GB plan. At the same time, existing subscribers, like you and I, were moving to PM and Koodo.
My zoomer account is still active, wonder if its possible to get a new number assigned to it even after the porting out incase I run into issues with koodo or give it away to a family member. Doubt Koodo will kick people out that ported non-eligible numbers to their migration offer.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Chalice wrote: My zoomer account is still active, wonder if its possible to get a new number assigned to it even after the porting out incase I run into issues with koodo or give it away to a family member. Doubt Koodo will kick people out that ported non-eligible numbers to their migration offer.
Now, it is your turn at the bargaining table. I think Zoomer will be happy to keep you. YMMV.
Ask Zoomer to transfer your loyalty status to a new Zoomer line and port your old line to Koodo. Ask to speak to manager if the front line rep says no.
Oct 6, 2004
300 posts
81 upvotes

Enjoy!
Very nice! Thanks. Although the loyalty data was added to my account, I notice my usage still has a 2GB limit...I guess this goes into effect at the new billing cycle?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto

Enjoy!
I'm only 5.5 months in with Zoomer. I'll call in next month to get the extra retention gb!
Nov 7, 2010
61 posts
280 upvotes
pipolchap wrote: I'm only 5.5 months in with Zoomer. I'll call in next month to get the extra retention gb!
Could always try now. I was in the same boat as you (5.5 months in) and the girl switched me to the loyalty plan right away which netted me the extra gig and all the extras automatically. YMMV of course.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1533 posts
939 upvotes
Scarborough
The chat function is great! Less than 5 minutes and I have extra 2 gigs! Thank you RFD, again.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4561 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
I got the extra 2gb via a text msg. Didn't have to ask.

Have 4gb and unlimited minutes for $36 now.
Dec 7, 2014
67 posts
5 upvotes
Markham, ON
I'm disappointed that I'm paying 45 dollars to habe thr same data and everything else for thr 40 dollars plan since they capped the max data at 5gb. They are saying that they can't me downgrade my plan since the phone I get is on thr 45 dollars plan... Thr phone I got was huawei p20 lite and thr 40 dollars plan only has to pay 100 up front.. I'm still at a loss coz the difference for the 2 plan over 2 yrs is 120 plus tax
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Please your data usage before switching to the new plan before next billing cycle. Otherwise, you may have overage data charge for the first portion of your billing cycle.
Always to confirm about the overage charge before switching plan in mid cycle.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Jigglywiggly wrote: I'm disappointed that I'm paying 45 dollars to habe thr same data and everything else for thr 40 dollars plan since they capped the max data at 5gb. They are saying that they can't me downgrade my plan since the phone I get is on thr 45 dollars plan... Thr phone I got was huawei p20 lite and thr 40 dollars plan only has to pay 100 up front.. I'm still at a loss coz the difference for the 2 plan over 2 yrs is 120 plus tax
I am not keeping my hope up to get more data on my family plan. I may only get extra 1 GB data added to my family plan.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
Jigglywiggly wrote: I'm disappointed that I'm paying 45 dollars to habe thr same data and everything else for thr 40 dollars plan since they capped the max data at 5gb. They are saying that they can't me downgrade my plan since the phone I get is on thr 45 dollars plan... Thr phone I got was huawei p20 lite and thr 40 dollars plan only has to pay 100 up front.. I'm still at a loss coz the difference for the 2 plan over 2 yrs is 120 plus tax
At least you get 1GB extra data.

The plan difference is $108 (4.5*24), not $120, so your net loss is only $8+tax. The so called $40 plan is actually $40.5.
Zoomer Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11665 posts
6566 upvotes
Toronto
Chalice wrote: Wow... I literately just ported my zoomer number for the $35/5gb Koodo migration deal. I would've stayed with zoomer if i knew soomer :(.
You still got One extra gig for $1 less. Still pretty good
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Pochacco wrote: You still got One extra gig for $1 less. Still pretty good
Not quite, isn't it BYOD? With a free phone, if you can sell it for $120, the plan becomes $31 basically.

Is the loyalty from the date you signed up or does it get reset when you sign up for an new contract? Having to wait 6 months into the contract.
Dec 7, 2014
67 posts
5 upvotes
Markham, ON
They mentioned 5gb per line so maybe u will get 2 gb extra for the family plan.
Mar 9, 2013
140 posts
54 upvotes
BC
so happy to get extra 2gb on $36 loyalty plan with no effort, feels like Christmas!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)