Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2021 1:42 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16761 posts
8093 upvotes
CollegeGraduate wrote: How does this work? I purchased the thing on ebay and paid.
What is the next step? I haven't provide them with the IMEI yet.

The unlock code Zoomer gave me didn't work.
You were supposed to provide them with the IMEI during the checkout process. You should send a message to the seller right away.
Dec 9, 2010
500 posts
92 upvotes
CollegeGraduate wrote: How does this work? I purchased the thing on ebay and paid.
What is the next step? I haven't provide them with the IMEI yet.

The unlock code Zoomer gave me didn't work.
Upload a clear video showing: 1) The original paper showing the unlock code from Zoomer; 2) You unboxing the phone that Zoomer sent you; 3) You entering the code onto the phone; 4) The phone not working when you put in a non-Rogers/Cityfone sim card, and I will pay for your entire contract and give you $100 extra.

Waiting for your video.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4567 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
9613019 wrote: Updated on May 30 - The $36/3GB promotion will be expired on June 30, same as other promo plans.
Almost getting to the point that this is getting renewed all the time like it's permanent... just like how car dealers always have "sales" and it always "ends at the end of the month".
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
762 upvotes
SickBeast wrote: You were supposed to provide them with the IMEI during the checkout process. You should send a message to the seller right away.
I didn't get the chance to enter anything. Clicked pay and it went through.

However, I did received an email asking for the IMEI.

I have 3 P10 lite from Zoomers. The first unlock code worked, but the second and third didn't.
Banned
Aug 19, 2016
1903 posts
762 upvotes
dee88 wrote: Upload a clear video showing: 1) The original paper showing the unlock code from Zoomer; 2) You unboxing the phone that Zoomer sent you; 3) You entering the code onto the phone; 4) The phone not working when you put in a non-Rogers/Cityfone sim card, and I will pay for your entire contract and give you $100 extra.

Waiting for your video.
Sold the phone at huge discount ($160). And the buyer still wants the code once I get it.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1685 posts
744 upvotes
TBD
FYI. Don't get the Huawei phone if you use Android Auto. Its not compatible. I found out the hard way.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
ToniCipriani wrote: Almost getting to the point that this is getting renewed all the time like it's permanent... just like how car dealers always have "sales" and it always "ends at the end of the month".
Hope they can offer something better on their loyalty plans.
Zoomer Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Banned
Aug 23, 2012
34 posts
78 upvotes
East Van
I just got the deal today for my son and daughter, goes until the end of June, it was the $36 plan. i used a referral code from a guy that got me $25 off. I then referred my wife (for my daughter), and we both got $25 off, so $75 total back. I then paid $150 plus tax on each account to get the Galaxy A5. The J3 Prime is free, the LG Q6 i think was $100. They are going to port both numbers from 7-11 speakout, i also asked them for the unlocked model and not to put the sim in the phone, he said they would tape it to the box. Pretty easy process, took 20 minutes. They will arrive in a couple days. Forgot to mention, it is 3gb LTE data.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
xman1111 wrote: I just got the deal today for my son and daughter, goes until the end of June, it was the $36 plan. i used a referral code from a guy that got me $25 off. I then referred my wife (for my daughter), and we both got $25 off, so $75 total back. I then paid $150 plus tax on each account to get the Galaxy A5. The J3 Prime is free, the LG Q6 i think was $100. They are going to port both numbers from 7-11 speakout, i also asked them for the unlocked model and not to put the sim in the phone, he said they would tape it to the box. Pretty easy process, took 20 minutes. They will arrive in a couple days. Forgot to mention, it is 3gb LTE data.
$150 will get you the A5? yeah, i'll definitely do that as an upgrade to the J3
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16761 posts
8093 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: $150 will get you the A5? yeah, i'll definitely do that as an upgrade to the J3
AFAIK both the A5 and the Q6 are available for free though Koodo, outright. Just FYI.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
SickBeast wrote: AFAIK both the A5 and the Q6 are available for free though Koodo, outright. Just FYI.
Well, it doesn't really matter to me now, I got the LG G4 for my dad when they had that in stock, and it was no extra $$$ needed

but tell me more about the koodo, or do you have a thread link i could read, i need a sim card to use for 2 months when a relative is staying for the summer
Banned
Aug 23, 2012
34 posts
78 upvotes
East Van
i thought it was a good deal, if not for a couple backup phones for our S7's.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
xman1111 wrote: i thought it was a good deal, if not for a couple backup phones for our S7's.
I want a beach/pool safe phone to use for the summer when i hit those places, and I want to use an A5 for it
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
8978 posts
2579 upvotes
Cornwall, Ontario
Maybe someone can help...

I want to set up MMS on a Samsung S4 phone

For Zoomers I assume I use the Rogers MMS settings or are tere different ones for Zoomers?
I tried the Rogers settings but messages with a picture don't come in.

Do I have to turn the phone off and on to get the settings to activate?
Also under the proxy setting there is an entry for a port number on the phone, but the Rogers settings I found on line show no port for the proxy
Banned
Aug 23, 2012
34 posts
78 upvotes
East Van
I hope picture messaging works as that is one of the reasons i switched the kids from Speakout.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1197 posts
257 upvotes
End of nowhere
Does Zoomer allow you to change the number later through it's web portal or you'll have to call in?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
dragonc wrote: Does Zoomer allow you to change the number later through it's web portal or you'll have to call in?
Call in, and just say you were waiting for your old contracted plan to expire and you're porting in that number
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16761 posts
8093 upvotes
Brewmeanie wrote: Well, it doesn't really matter to me now, I got the LG G4 for my dad when they had that in stock, and it was no extra $$$ needed

but tell me more about the koodo, or do you have a thread link i could read, i need a sim card to use for 2 months when a relative is staying for the summer
Just have a look in the hot deal forum for the Wow mobile and Walmart deals. The give you gift cards. I did see recently that both those phones were effectively free via the deals. You do take a credit hit though and there is some hassle.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1197 posts
257 upvotes
End of nowhere
Brewmeanie wrote: Call in, and just say you were waiting for your old contracted plan to expire and you're porting in that number
Sorry didn't ask the question clearly, not porting, what I'm asking is that after get a new number from Zoomer, if I don't like the number assigned, can I login to some sort of portal and view available number and select one I like?
Feb 26, 2013
194 posts
108 upvotes
Guelph
Just signed up. Opted to upgrade to the P10 Lite for $75 more.

Customer service was very good.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)