Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 4GB data/400 min daytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 5:28 pm
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11070 posts
10111 upvotes
drewski wrote: Sorry if this dumb question has been answered, but I've been on Zoomer for several years now, and had switched two accounts over to the $36 for 3 GB promo + free phone in the spring (with a term of 2 years). I read on the first post that one can switch to loyalty after six months. Is that six months After your term is up? or 6 months after you initially signed up? Thanks in advance!
6 months from original activation a few years ago. Hardware upgrade for another 2 years contract has nothing to do with the 6 months requirement for getting a loyalty plan.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $37 5GB, $13 250MB, 2x $8 50min/50text, Fido $10 4GB data only plan,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 24, 2005
20 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the clarification - much appreciated!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3299 posts
3114 upvotes
Toronto
jfforward wrote: Signed up today on $36 plan. Is back up to 4gb data for new customers. Also got 50% off first month and $25 referral credit.
it's 4gb for new customers again? nice. On my second month and it's been good.
Newbie
Sep 9, 2012
57 posts
13 upvotes
Ottawa
Been with zoomer since July of 17. Got 4gb with unlimited talk through chat on Friday Nov. 2. Was offered 2gb with unlimited talk initially. I asked about 4gb and rep said she'd check, came back after 2 minutes and offered 4gb with unlimited talk and text.

Good luck everyone.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11070 posts
10111 upvotes
sliu070 wrote: Been with zoomer since July of 17. Got 4gb with unlimited talk through chat on Friday Nov. 2. Was offered 2gb with unlimited talk initially. I asked about 4gb and rep said she'd check, came back after 2 minutes and offered 4gb with unlimited talk and text.

Good luck everyone.
You got the $36 loyalty 4GB plan after 3.5 months with Zoomer. Nice.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $37 5GB, $13 250MB, 2x $8 50min/50text, Fido $10 4GB data only plan,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3248 posts
1296 upvotes
Toronto
embguy wrote: You got the $36 loyalty 4GB plan after 3.5 months with Zoomer. Nice.
Not 3.5 month. It is over 1 year.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
685 posts
151 upvotes
Out There!!!!
jfforward wrote: Signed up today on $36 plan. Is back up to 4gb data for new customers. Also got 50% off first month and $25 referral credit.
I see no sign of this offer on the website.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3248 posts
1296 upvotes
Toronto
superlink wrote: I see no sign of this offer on the website.
Their best promo is usually not listed.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Member
Apr 12, 2009
377 posts
58 upvotes
How is the J3 compared to my Moto X Play?
My son just smashed my Moto phone and I am debating if I should get it fixed or just start using this J3 phone I can buy off my dad for 100$
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3248 posts
1296 upvotes
Toronto
Baigle wrote: How is the J3 compared to my Moto X Play?
My son just smashed my Moto phone and I am debating if I should get it fixed or just start using this J3 phone I can buy off my dad for 100$
J3 is only good for light use. I think your Moto X Play is a better phone.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
685 posts
151 upvotes
Out There!!!!
Is the Moto E5 Play available on the latest promo? How much? Thank you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3248 posts
1296 upvotes
Toronto
superlink wrote: Is the Moto E5 Play available on the latest promo? How much? Thank you.
Yes, it is free on a $22.5 or higher plan.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Newbie
Apr 23, 2007
50 posts
7 upvotes
You also could get a LG q6 for free on the 40.50 but no fingerprint sensor. After a bricked g2 and a messed up g3 I decided to give up on LG.

I bought a Moto g5s plus for $300 new which is a great phone but no nfc. Was a good value at the time. Always tradeoffs.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1742 posts
878 upvotes
Just switched to a 7gb $54 Loyalty Plan. Not sure how I feel about it yet. I feel like it's lukewarm. But was going over my $40.50 5gb plan.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
685 posts
151 upvotes
Out There!!!!
Somewhere I found the ID that was needed to get a Zoomer account, but for the life of me I can't find it again. Can anyone help please.
Do you need to have a credit card?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)