Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Zoomer Wireless] Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 10:33 am
Newbie
May 11, 2008
7 posts
12 upvotes
Leask
Just wanted to thank the OP: 9613019.
Got the wife on the 40.50/mnth plan with the p10 lite.
Switched off from Freedom which was great for its price, but the lost reception, 3 hour delayed mms messages, and dropped calls became unforgivable.

Thank you OP and all others in here for the added info.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3252 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
johnnyzee wrote: Just wanted to thank the OP: 9613019.
Got the wife on the 40.50/mnth plan with the p10 lite.
Switched off from Freedom which was great for its price, but the lost reception, 3 hour delayed mms messages, and dropped calls became unforgivable.

Thank you OP and all others in here for the added info.
We have many contributors on this thread.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Newbie
Oct 6, 2008
70 posts
26 upvotes
I mainly get 2-3 bars of service, out of 4 from the LTE network.

Although the phone reception is great, sometimes it gets a bit of static. Overall, great price for the service.
Sr. Member
Jul 21, 2003
950 posts
163 upvotes
I got a quote from Zoomer and had not yet signed up. Rep called me to today to follow up and mentioned the GR5 was gone, but the iphone 5s was available for $0. It's not on the site. If anyone is chatting with them, confirm the details.
Newbie
Mar 19, 2013
56 posts
11 upvotes
yep just had a chat earlier this evening and they confirmed iphone 5s for $0 on 2 yr contract
Newbie
May 14, 2015
34 posts
32 upvotes
There is no Call Forwarding option with Zoomer plans. I have verified with the Rep. Looking for a personal line with Call forwarding option to my office phone? Any suggestion?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11226 posts
10247 upvotes
RajaS081 wrote: There is no Call Forwarding option with Zoomer plans. I have verified with the Rep. Looking for a personal line with Call forwarding option to my office phone? Any suggestion?
Call forward addon is $3/m for 2500 call forward minutes.
Last edited by embguy on Apr 26th, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $37 5GB, $13 250MB, 2x $8 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3252 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
RajaS081 wrote: There is no Call Forwarding option with Zoomer plans. I have verified with the Rep. Looking for a personal line with Call forwarding option to my office phone? Any suggestion?
$3/month add-on for 2500 call forwarding minutes.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3252 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
dee88 wrote: I wonder where all of this iPhone 5S stock is coming from...
Rogers warehouse.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Member
Nov 17, 2003
459 posts
40 upvotes
Tkugen wrote: yep just had a chat earlier this evening and they confirmed iphone 5s for $0 on 2 yr contract
How much is the buy out?
Sr. Member
Feb 27, 2005
853 posts
61 upvotes
I signed up and got the Samsung J3 Prime, they said the iPhone 5s to be free would have to be on the $45 dollar plan...thought it would be easier to sell. I tried using my referral (FIL) but couldn't use it since I already had a home phone account (which I wasn't allowed to use a referral when I signed up for that...too cheap of a plan?) and couldn't have my wife sign up for a new account (same address won't work they said) Oh well, at least now she won't go over her data.
Fido $15 Data Line
Public Mobile $38 5gb
Newbie
May 6, 2015
80 posts
102 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I was told subsidy/discount on the iPhone 5S is $250. And you can get it for free on the $36 plan
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 20, 2017
817 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto
Linktothepast wrote: I was told subsidy/discount on the iPhone 5S is $250. And you can get it for free on the $36 plan
Really? im going to ring tomorrow and see if I can get that. Should have higher resale than the Android phones offered.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)