Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer 36$ plan with 5GB data/800 min anytime/unlimited txt - NO REFERRALS

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2021 1:42 pm
Jan 4, 2018
13 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, I tried it with a Freedom Mobile sim card and it looks like it was unlocked already.
Dec 11, 2017
93 posts
117 upvotes
karnige wrote: No I think they have to provide an unlocked number is all. phones can still be locked. providers don't have to give an unlock code if you arne't with them
It says as of Dec 1, 2017, "All new devices in Canada must be sold unlocked".
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
DarkH0rse wrote: It says as of Dec 1, 2017, "All new devices in Canada must be sold unlocked".
sorry I meant past phones prior. not sold now. at any rate it isn't an issue.
Feb 26, 2016
32 posts
29 upvotes
Been with Zoomer for the past two years. Can I get this plan as a retention your offering without the contract?

Currently getting unlimited talk and text with 2gb for $36
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
PiersPB wrote: Been with Zoomer for the past two years. Can I get this plan as a retention your offering without the contract?

Currently getting unlimited talk and text with 2gb for $36
You need a new 2 year contract to get it.
Zoomer Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2005
1821 posts
222 upvotes
joyfuls wrote: I just received the LG K4 in the mail. I heard some people mentioned that their device was already unlocked or came with an unlock code. Does anyone know where exactly they found the unlock code on their invoice?
Brewmeanie wrote: It could also be on a sticker on the box exterior itself, at least it did for the LG G4 I ordered, the unlock code was on a sticker on the exterior of the box
subzero786786 wrote: so i signed up for the 3gb 36$ plan via chat and then phone. the guy had trouble verifying my info so i had to email him my license. sent out the sim card and the lg g4. came with a 647 number which was nice. its rogers so reception is pretty good. i get speeds on both rogers and zoomer on lte of about 160mps download. my other phones are rogers so its the same quality. really good price for 3gb. i wish they had an app so you could check your usage.

Is the LG K4 an ok phone? I tried a ZTE Jasper and it didn't work with BlueTooth.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
TheHutt wrote: Is the LG K4 an ok phone? I tried a ZTE Jasper and it didn't work with BlueTooth.
LOL seems many are undecided like us. I'm considering paying the extra for a phone with more RAM. LG K4 only has 1 GB and am considering the P10 Lite= 3 GB RAM= extra $79.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2005
1821 posts
222 upvotes
magoot wrote: LOL seems many are undecided like us. I'm considering paying the extra for a phone with more RAM. LG K4 only has 1 GB and am considering the P10 Lite= 3 GB RAM= extra $79.
I am thinking of using the K4 for a Home Phone. Going to install the Fongo Mobile app along with the Fido $15 3GB data plan. So then if power or internet go down my family can still use it to make a call.

*Just don't want a phone that is going to get too hot from being plugged into the wall too long ...ummm always :)
*or a phone that will blow its battery.
Dec 19, 2007
171 posts
19 upvotes
far away
which free phones are offered right now?
which one is better?

thanks
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
the K4 is such a crappy phone, dunno why u even consider it, just get the J3
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
huangpu wrote: which free phones are offered right now?
which one is better?

thanks
Samsung J3 prime and Huawei GR5. If you want to keep it for yourself, Huawei P10 lite with $75 upfront cost is a better choice.
Carry Tel Internet
May 29, 2007
248 posts
17 upvotes
Need a bit of help/

Currently on a 2gb/month plan for $36 with Zoomer.
My contract expires next year.

Can I switch to the 3gb/month plan for $36 or do I have to wait for my plan to expire before any adjustments can be made?
Dec 19, 2007
171 posts
19 upvotes
far away
9613019 wrote: Samsung J3 prime and Huawei GR5. If you want to keep it for yourself, Huawei P10 lite with $75 upfront cost is a better choice.
Samsung J3 prime > Huawei GR5?
Dec 9, 2010
500 posts
92 upvotes
huangpu wrote: Samsung J3 prime > Huawei GR5?
GR5 has better specs.
J3 has better recognition for resale.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3659 posts
1647 upvotes
Toronto
TheHutt wrote: I want something just for voip calls via Fongo.

Could this fit the bill?
Fido's $15/3GB tablet plan is the way to go.
Carry Tel Internet

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)