Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer Wireless

Zoomer unpublicized deal 36$ 2GB data- LTE- 400 min. unlimited 6pm

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 5:06 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1874 posts
1018 upvotes
9613019 wrote: All depends on Rogers inventory. If Rogers has a lot of A5 or G5 left, Zoomer may put them on the $40 plan.
G4 was on the $54 plan for about a year before it got brought down to the $36 plan range. Right about the time the G6 came out. If Rogers/Zoomer/Cityfone are following the same pattern as last year, the G5 won't be brought down until the G7 comes out. And before that the LG G3 is free with $40.50 plan but never drop down to free on the $36 plan so ymmv.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Sep 23, 2005
450 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
I was just on chat with Zoomer today (Jan 31), and apparently the plan has just become available again. It's not on their website, but is available via chat.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
Anyone know if this promo is still active after the PM fiasco?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
MooseOnLoose wrote: Yup, still going. Someone started a new thread. What’s the PM fiasco?
Remember The Famous PM Plan we all were biting ourselves for not jumping onto for this reason or another?, Yep, that one...

PM apparently pulled the plug on it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
max011 wrote: Remember The Famous PM Plan we all were biting ourselves for not jumping onto for this reason or another?, Yep, that one...

PM apparently pulled the plug on it...
Telus is forcing PM subscriber to Koodo with a better offer depending your need
PM - $120/3 months 12GB data and provincial only minutes
Koodo - $40/m 4GB data + Canada Wide minutes

If Koodo is offering the $40 4GB data plan to general public, Zoomer $36 plan will be in trouble.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
embguy wrote: Telus is forcing PM subscriber to Koodo with a better offer depending your need
PM - $120/3 months 12GB data and provincial only minutes
Koodo - $40/m 4GB data + Canada Wide minutes

If Koodo is offering the $40 4GB data plan to general public, Zoomer $36 plan will be in trouble.
And, with Fido offering a free UNLIMITED data to the tablet plan owners... Freedom, apparently, handing away 25% off codes...
[Don't ask me, it's all in threads here]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Jan 1, 2014
359 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
It has been one year with zoomer. Got the G3 phone. If I jump to other ship now, I would have to pay $270 for the phone.$540 for G3. What a great price!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
kellymok wrote: It has been one year with zoomer. Got the G3 phone. If I jump to other ship now, I would have to pay $270 for the phone.$540 for G3. What a great price!
That's why it was said here zillion of times: If you not sure you are going to stay for 2 years, either get the phone with the best resell value and sell it right away, or the cheapest one and suck it up or sell... Otherwise, one gets into your shoes...
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
kellymok wrote: It has been one year with zoomer. Got the G3 phone. If I jump to other ship now, I would have to pay $270 for the phone.$540 for G3. What a great price!
I got 2 LG G3’s, sold one for $170, and I thought I’d keep the other as a backup. But now I wonder if I should just sell it. Are they still going for around $200?