Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zoomer

Zoomer 36 for 4GB 400 Talk Minutes Bonus 3GB Data Until Dec 4 with 2 years plan Samsung A10e (NEW 100 activation credit)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 1:45 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
wwhchung wrote: I asked for a transfer to the loyalty plan but they said it wasn’t applicable until the initial 2 year contract was up. Even escalated to a manager. Any advice?
What plan are you on?
Did you get a phone from Zoomer when you activated a line?
How long have you been with Zoomer?

Maybe things have changed. Looking on their website for any info about loyalty, but nothing so far.

Trying to contact them through chat, but they're busy since its the last day for the higher referral credit.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
supershopping wrote: Also it's unlimited minutes between zoomer to zoomer calling.
I checked their website, and it seems its a special add-on, no?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Sanforized wrote: Please do not offer or ask for referrals. Infractions will be handed out. Thanks for your cooperation.
What If they pm people w/ zoomer acct directly?
Signature removed due to rule violation
Dec 1, 2013
269 posts
356 upvotes
Oatmeal wrote: last day for the higher referral credit.
Where did you see this? Was going to wait till Monday to sign up.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
ThomasocnuR wrote: Where did you see this? Was going to wait till Monday to sign up.
From the Zoomer Wireless website on this page...

Zoomer Refer and Earn

If you scroll down a bit, just under "How it works", there is this note...

'Referral credits shown are for existing wireless customers only and expire Nov 30, 2019 or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice.'

I take that to mean the current $100 (split $50 to referrer and $50 to referee) expires today, then goes back down to the regular $25 each.
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3973 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
Oatmeal wrote: Update: asked via chat and they said the activation credit is for new sign-ups only, not eligible for renewals.
No love for existing customers. Shades of Rogers creeping through.
Dec 26, 2006
276 posts
430 upvotes
Burnaby
Have been with Zoomer for 2+ months service, compared data speed with by changing carrier setting to Telus, appears to be the same speed at least with my area.

$50 referral credit with a free phone was good enough for me to jump on board, with the additional $100 activation credit I think it's totally a no brainer!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
PSA: Zoomer Wireless updated their note about the referral credits. The $100 referral ($50 for referrer and $50 for referee) has been extended.

"Referral credits shown are for existing wireless customers only and expire Dec 31, 2019 or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice."

Zoomer Wireless Refer and earn
Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
ulovebass wrote: no way..Flushed Face

They usually changed to royalty plan after 6 month..
Loyalty. It is LOYALTY....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
Varian wrote: I noticed none of you mentioned that its not unlimited, but only 400 minutes? are u guys ok wit that? I don't talk a lot, but on the off chance that I might use more than 400, wouldn't it be costly?
200 minutes + 200 bonus promo minutes. Daytime minutes.

Evenings/weekends free.

Hangout Dialer will make FREE calls to almost any NA number over data. Your 4GB of data would roughly be about 8000 [8K] minutes of talking.

After 6 months you are eligible for _loyalty_ plan that includes unlimited CAN calling.

It is on Rogers network - not the best but not too shabby either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Jul 31, 2015
915 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Oatmeal wrote: PSA: Zoomer Wireless updated their note about the referral credits. The $100 referral ($50 for referrer and $50 for referee) has been extended.

"Referral credits shown are for existing wireless customers only and expire Dec 31, 2019 or while quantities last, and are subject to change without notice."

Zoomer Wireless Refer and earn
Thanks for posting this. I thought the $100 referral promo expired today November 30.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does the referral thing work if I need to port 2 numbers at the same time? Currently both lines are with Koodo with regular in-market plan $45/2GB, and probably going to port to Zoomer. Does it work like Koodo where you need to like click a link you get in email or it’s much simpler than that?
Last edited by Varian on Dec 1st, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1608 posts
389 upvotes
bennyxyz wrote: I'd jump in it if it's really $36 for 3GB+4GB per month.
I wished. I did the online chat. They are not willing to do that. I have 4 GB with loyalty plan. I love the zoomer plan. Highly recommended.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Feb 14, 2005
872 posts
168 upvotes
You just give the customer service representative the referrals phone number or referral code.
Varian wrote: Does the referral thing work if I need to port 2 numbers at the same time? Currently both lines are with Koodo with regular in-market plan $35/2GB, and probably going to port to Zoomer. Does it work like Koodo where you need to like click a link you get in email or it’s much simpler than that?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1608 posts
389 upvotes
For existing sooner customer. You can still sign up for this and get a new phone for $0. I chat with them and confirmed.
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Nov 27, 2016
140 posts
68 upvotes
Good to hear they extend the referral, just about to sign a new line. :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
wwhchung wrote: I asked for a transfer to the loyalty plan but they said it wasn’t applicable until the initial 2 year contract was up. Even escalated to a manager. Any advice?
Should be able to get it after 6 months
Jul 31, 2015
915 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Varian wrote: Does the referral thing work if I need to port 2 numbers at the same time? Currently both lines are with Koodo with regular in-market plan $45/2GB, and probably going to port to Zoomer. Does it work like Koodo where you need to like click a link you get in email or it’s much simpler than that?
Are you asking if you can get two referral credits - 1 for each line? I had the same question and was looking through past Zoomer redflagdeal posts. One person did say the numbers needed to be for different accounts to get both referral credits ($100 + $100; or $50 for line 1 for you & $50 for you for line 2). I tried asking the customer rep today but they didn't sound too sure.

I'm just going to make two different accounts and port over each number separately.
Dec 23, 2012
309 posts
589 upvotes
Does anyone know if Zoomer does boxing day specials similar in value to this one?

Contract ends soon, but not soon enough :(. Thanks!
ShakePay (free bitcoin) | WealthSimple Trade (commission-free trades)
Zoomer 4gb + 400min + ultd text $36/mo
Public Mobile $90/90 days 6GB + unltd pro talk + ultd text (Grandfathered)
*PENDING* Fido Winback $50/mo 15gb ultd talk/text

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)