Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
ZoomerWireless

Motorola Moto G Stylus $0 on $36 plan

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2021 12:39 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2709 posts
5163 upvotes

Motorola Moto G Stylus $0 on $36 plan

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Retailer:
ZoomerWireless
Contract ended recently on my $36 plan and was going to renew with a free phone. I believe about a week ago the only free phones from Zoomer for the $36 plan was the Moto G fast and Galaxy A11 which aren't that great but recently as a promotion they made the moto g stylus free on the $36 ($40 -10%off) plan. Just got the phone and seems to be pretty decent. Specs are nice as well.

6.4" 1080p Display
128 GB Storage + 4 GB Ram
48 MP 4K Quad Camera
4000 mAh battery
Built-In Stylus
Images
  • SharedScreenshot.jpg
Rogers 30GB $35
130 replies
Nov 21, 2015
520 posts
344 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Any real difference between the Stylus and the Fast? Good to see a new phone at the lower price point, maybe they will have a promotion for Valentine's Day or something in March.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
vanvick wrote: Any real difference between the Stylus and the Fast? Good to see a new phone at the lower price point, maybe they will have a promotion for Valentine's Day or something in March.
The G Stylus is definitely an upgrade over the G Fast. The only negative is you'd be locked in for 2 years with Zoomer. And a lot of people got the G Fast for $150 outright from Costco.
May 29, 2017
635 posts
553 upvotes
Only annoyance I had with zoomer is they registered me for some carrp nonsense.... every month i have to tell them I don't want it. They still mail me.
Sep 14, 2014
250 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cnsr0033 wrote: Only annoyance I had with zoomer is they registered me for some carrp nonsense.... every month i have to tell them I don't want it. They still mail me.
I have the same issue. Maybe you have to contact CARP and cancel your membership with them or tell them not to send you junk mail. Though, I'm not sure if cancelling your CARP membership will make you ineligible for the Zoomer Wireless plan
Account holder of Simplii Financial, Drop Rewards & EQ Bank :)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2709 posts
5163 upvotes
rfdfan2 wrote: I have the same issue. Maybe you have to contact CARP and cancel your membership with them or tell them not to send you junk mail. Though, I'm not sure if cancelling your CARP membership will make you ineligible for the Zoomer Wireless plan
Cnsr0033 wrote: Only annoyance I had with zoomer is they registered me for some carrp nonsense.... every month i have to tell them I don't want it. They still mail me.
Same almost every month I get mail talking about hearing aids and giving me some promo to get hearing aids but I don't need hearing aids. I don't mind the Zoomer magazines however.
Rogers 30GB $35
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
rfdfan2 wrote: I have the same issue. Maybe you have to contact CARP and cancel your membership with them or tell them not to send you junk mail. Though, I'm not sure if cancelling your CARP membership will make you ineligible for the Zoomer Wireless plan
I used to get three imagine that...now down to one lol
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
May 29, 2017
635 posts
553 upvotes
Oh i did... even called and spoke to a rep and asked nicely.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2709 posts
5163 upvotes
vanvick wrote: Any real difference between the Stylus and the Fast? Good to see a new phone at the lower price point, maybe they will have a promotion for Valentine's Day or something in March.
The stylus has a 1080p display while the fast only has a 720p display which at 6.4" would not look so great. Also the stylus has 128gb storage vs the fast only having 32gb which is a pretty big difference. The camera also seems to be much better in the stylus and the stylus also well comes with a stylus.
Rogers 30GB $35
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2709 posts
5163 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: I used to get three imagine that...now down to one lol
I get 4 lol, I need to contact them about that....
Rogers 30GB $35
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
I haven't been with Sooner for quite some time (Black Friday Fido deal too good to pass up since better and cheaper than my Sooner plan), but I STILL get CARP stuff lol
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
18021 posts
7061 upvotes
Toronto
Stylus has dual speakers with Dolby, 1080p screen, 128 GB storage, bigger screen.
Jun 22, 2009
626 posts
315 upvotes
Can you guys share you experience on Zoomer Wireless network in GTA?

Debating if I try it out or get 5G with big three.
Sep 14, 2014
250 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto, ON
swordy wrote: Can you guys share you experience on Zoomer Wireless network in GTA?

It's great for the price. Since it's owned by Rogers, you can reasonably know what to expect; I get 140/20 speeds in the GTA and haven't lost connection so far. In addition, you can roam free on Bell/Telus as long as you do so with less than 50% of your overall usage capacity.

5G is currently not in widespread rollout by any of the major 3 and won't see any major benefits within the foreseeable future, considering that the big 3 tend to drag their heels on new innovations. Also keep in mind that you will pay a premium ($90+/mo) for the at present marginal benefits of 5G.
Last edited by rfdfan2 on Feb 11th, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 21, 2011
270 posts
107 upvotes
swordy wrote: Can you guys share you experience on Zoomer Wireless network in GTA?

It's the Rogers network. Not sure why one would want 5G in Canada with our data caps, just means you'll be able to burn through data faster
Aug 3, 2005
105 posts
29 upvotes
I have them, as everyone said it's Rogers service. Good coverage across Canada, I haven't seen any issues, best part is better customer service compared to Rogers.

I even got their $10 home phone plan which has been great. Unlimited Canada.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
2709 posts
5163 upvotes

As everyone else has said its Rogers service so the coverage is great. Speeds are good too and I don't notice any slow downs. Even if you go to a remote area and theres no rogers service it will automatically connect to Bell or whoever is available and you can continue using your data and calls. Just make sure roaming is turned on.
Rogers 30GB $35
Jun 22, 2009
626 posts
315 upvotes
Thanks. I'm sold. Will switch from freedom lol

Anyway to maximize the sign up bonus? They still offer referral bonus?
Sep 14, 2014
250 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes, you get a $50 bill credit if you use a referral code/link
Nov 11, 2007
591 posts
180 upvotes
Thanks OP, I'm off contact and might re-sign and grab this phone. When I called earlier this year it was the Galaxy A51.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)