Shopping Discussion

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Good Price Question??

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2015 7:42 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3315 posts
1345 upvotes
GTA

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Good Price Question??

Hi there,

I've been looking at Zwilling knives sets and have been reading the whole "Buy the twin man logo" and "Made in Germany/Spain".

I've been searching around Black Friday wise and this store in the US, Cultery and more has a Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Knife Block Set 8 piece listed for $149.99 with 20%, making it $119.96. After our conversion, that's $150. Far better than what I've seen. To note, a lot of online stores have this for $149.99, but not the extra 20%

http://www.cutleryandmore.com/product_view.asp?id=34870

They also have the Twin Signature set for the same deal.
http://www.cutleryandmore.com/henckels- ... set-p15554

Could anyone give me some insight if I should bite the bullet?
5 replies
May 20, 2010
788 posts
102 upvotes
Got a set of 4 stars from the same site..... 5 years ago? There was a deal on here that lots of people were buying into. It was $149 without the 20% off if I recall. It's a good set, been happy with them. It was a bit different though - it didn't have a bread knife but had a santoku knife instead plus a different knife instead of the small utility knife. I thought they discontinued the 4 stars since then and replaced with the 4 star II's.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4037 posts
651 upvotes
Richmond
If you are in the gva they have an outlet with discounts. Also regular sales on website
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10237 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
I just got a Zwilling 12pc cookware set all stainless steel for $180 at a local homeoutfitters that was closing down. Also picked up a a Cuisinart 7 cup rice cooker for $45 from the same store. Most good stuff is gone now but also grabbed 2 lamps and a new cutlery set.

If I could find a good knife block set by them for cheap I'd be all over it