Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Zwilling J.A. Henckels

Deal dead: LAVA HOT!!! Miyabi/Zwilling/Demeyere/Staub/Kramer 50% OFF!!! Aug 20

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2017 10:00 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5090 posts
5530 upvotes
Toronto

[Zwilling J.A. Henckels] Deal dead: LAVA HOT!!! Miyabi/Zwilling/Demeyere/Staub/Kramer 50% OFF!!! Aug 20

Deal is officially deal, it has been a good run folks. Hopefully they will start shipping the rest of our orders soon

*Miyabi sale extended by another 51 hours over at Cook Culture, some items are in stock for just $5 more to cover shipping, definitely reasonable!*
import_nation wrote: For those of you from Vancouver. Cook Culture is matching the sale for certain items. You can purchase online or likely go in-store.

https://cookculture.com/collections/miy ... flash-sale
Zwilling is having a sale online for at least 50% off their products. Miyabi advertised as up to 20% off but for some reason they are listing at 50%!!! . If you follow cookware or was eyeing a piece, now is a good time to buy.

I saw some prices that match or even best some of the prices at the warehouse sale back in Spring. I'm definitely going to pick up a few items

reference to warehouse sale and prices
zwilling-ja-henckels-warehouse-sale-2093033/3/

Few people have been successful in price matching with The Bay

difference between the kramers
Last edited by dracolnyte on Aug 15th, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Thread Summary
Expected shipping date is Aug 17 - Aug 22, they are manually going through thousands of orders to correct orders with extra 'gifts'

- Orders are coming with free 'gifts' on invoice, those will be corrected

- Miyabi and Kramer Euroline are good deals, Zwilling Pro line are decent

- In terms of cookware, Staub prices are pretty close to the warehouse price, the Demeyere items are a bit more pricey than warehouse prices, but warehouse are B stock while these are brand new, no defects

- For cookware sets, I would recommend the Aurora set ($600) or Demeyere Industry ($700), difference is just a surface treatment. These are equivalent, if not better, than All-clad D5 line

-noticed the cleaver prices are pretty good, $100 at warehouse, $62 online. or $125 for the pro forged one, i think that was going for either the same or $150 at warehouse

Update on price matching:

-called zwilling outlet, they were willing to PM the Staub but not the Miyabi

-Went in store to HBC, said some BS excuse that they only PM other canadian department stores with physical flyer, what a load of bull!!! (they should really go under)

-Tried calling up HBC to PM online, first item said the description doesnt match (because they did the qt to L conversion wrong, what idiots!!!). Tried PM the Miyabi, gave me the excuse that it was out of stock

Update 2 on Price Matching
- My friend was able to successfully PM The Bay for Miyabi

- I went in store and was able to successfully PM The Bay for a Staub on second try
770 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7640 posts
448 upvotes
BC
Any free shipping code?
insert witty comment
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
4565 posts
3506 upvotes
Montreal
Seems the Cermax line is gone? Did they nix it or just not on the .ca site? 50% off those would've been a killer deal.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5090 posts
5530 upvotes
Toronto
manixc wrote: Any free shipping code?
not sure, but free ship above 99, thats easily attainable
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Some good deals for sure. I would highly recommend this over all of their other frying pans:

https://www.zwilling.ca/product/sensati ... ess-steel/ or https://www.zwilling.ca/product/industr ... m-fry-pan/

They're both the same 5-ply pan made by Demeyere, with the Silvinox treatment, just branded differently.

If you're loaded, this 7-ply Demeyere os even better: https://www.zwilling.ca/product/proline ... m-fry-pan/
Last edited by Nikhilvoid on Aug 15th, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5090 posts
5530 upvotes
Toronto
Nikhilvoid wrote: Some good deals for sure. I would highly recommend this over all of their other frying pans:

https://www.zwilling.ca/product/sensati ... ess-steel/ or https://www.zwilling.ca/product/proline ... m-fry-pan/

They're both the same 5-ply pan made by Demeyere, with the Silvinox treatment, just branded differently.

If you're loaded, this 7-ply Demeyere os even better: https://www.zwilling.ca/product/proline ... m-fry-pan/
the aurora set is also good, 5 ply, for 600. same as sensation without the silvinox treatment
http://www.zwilling.ca/product/aurora-10-piece-set/
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5556 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how these compare to the Warehouse prices?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5090 posts
5530 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: Anyone know how these compare to the Warehouse prices?
you can refer back to the thread, i listed a lot of prices from back then. the sensation set not as good as warehouse price, the miyabi knives are definite steal. in fact my friend just ordered one and they shipped him two for the price of one!!!

the staubs are comparable too (150 warehouse vs 173 online)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2001
1943 posts
171 upvotes
How are the twin master butcher knives?
Under $20 seem like a great buy.
Good steel?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9719 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
Any recommendations for Miyabi knives? Thinking something on the low-mid range
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
dracolnyte wrote: Demeyere Industry 5 9.4" Skillet = $75
Demeyere Industry 5 11" Skillet = $85
Demeyere Proline 9.4" skillet = $125
Demeyere Proline 11" skillet = $150
Demeyere Proline 12.6" skillet, I think was $175
Demeyere 12" wok = $150
Oh wow, those were some ridiculous prices. I don't think we'll see those prices except in another warehouse sale.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
Hairball wrote: Any recommendations for Miyabi knives? Thinking something on the low-mid range
600D, or the 5000 FCD, or the 5000 Birch - I just ordered the FCD and the Birch. Excellent prices! Thanks OP!
Dec 10, 2006
997 posts
487 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm debating whether to jump on this or not. I only cut things every so often, not even sure if I could benefit fully from a good knife like this..... but it sounds like this is a good deal lol
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3583 posts
2275 upvotes
Mississauga
There are currently 107 users viewing this thread. (62 members and 45 guests)
going to check this out

thanks OP
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
|Naruto| wrote: I'm debating whether to jump on this or not. I only cut things every so often, not even sure if I could benefit fully from a good knife like this..... but it sounds like this is a good deal lol
It's an amazing deal for the Miyabi knives. I enjoy cutting things more with my current Shun knife because it's not such a fight to cut tougher vegetables, or meat - and they retain their edge very well due to the hardness. Do be careful with them as they don't take abuse as well as the more normal Victorinox Fibrox knives etc.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7640 posts
448 upvotes
BC
Great RFD effect. Can't browse the site :D
insert witty comment
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5090 posts
5530 upvotes
Toronto
Hairball wrote: Any recommendations for Miyabi knives? Thinking something on the low-mid range
anything under 50% on this list is a good buy such as the 3.5" MCD paring or the 8" chef (212 new vs 189 B stock at warehouse). the kramer euroline are also a steal
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3583 posts
2275 upvotes
Mississauga
yeah site crashing now

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)