Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Zwilling JA Henckels warehouse sale

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2017 11:55 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
siulongluiy wrote: Were there any of the specialty brands? Miyabi and Kramer knives this time around?

Last year fall they had a small glass display with a few in them.

Thanks in advance!!!
I did not see any Miyabi or Kramers, because if I did I would have flocked over to them. But I could have missed it, i quickly glanced at a glass shelf and it seems to be displaying the zwilling knives from the blocks
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
reelandy wrote: Any utensil/cutlery sets that you can recall?
yes, 42 piece for $105, forgot which set or design but not that much savings when BBB normally have them for 129
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
siulongluiy wrote: Were there any of the specialty brands? Miyabi and Kramer knives this time around?

Last year fall they had a small glass display with a few in them.

Thanks in advance!!!
dracolnyte wrote: I did not see any Miyabi or Kramers, because if I did I would have flocked over to them. But I could have missed it, i quickly glanced at a glass shelf and it seems to be displaying the zwilling knives from the blocks
yes there was a glass display with Miyabi and Kramer. one brand had something about 25% and the other was 60% (probably only upto).. sorry can't remember the details..
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Uberclk wrote: yes there was a glass display with Miyabi and Kramer. one brand had something about 25% and the other was 60% (probably only upto).. sorry can't remember the details..
darn! i did miss it then.

oh well, still scored a very very decent pro smart chef knife
Aug 18, 2013
432 posts
345 upvotes
Toronto
This is the set they replaced the blue coquettes with.. not the same quality imo

Some pics I took.

There were also double walled cups and bowls, $10-20 for a set of two. There were flatware by the piece at $1.75 each.. I don't think they were that great - boxed set is better.

I got a copy of the price list for the miyabi and Kramer knives if anyone is interested..

In terms of lining up.. 1 hour when I went (at 5) but they don't let many people in so don't let the length of the line mislead you. There is no parking at the lot unless you have a receipt to pick up your items.. I parked on the side of the street.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
between wrote: Image

I got a copy of the price list for the miyabi and Kramer knives if anyone is interested..
please
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
For Knives Ashley wearhouse has Wusthof sets and singles on sale.

They had the stamped Gourmet small block set for $160. Forged sets were starting around $300 which i thought was good value. Singles were all marked 40-60% off maybe a bit more even. Small speciality stuff some were even more savings!

Small fruit or peeling knives both serrated and non serrated were just $12/pair, I picked up a few. Good thing with Wusthof everything is Made In Germany even the small fruit knives.
Apr 25, 2011
5 posts
2 upvotes
EAST YORK
Went to the sale today, the line was about an hour long. Got an extra 5.5 qt round cherry Dutch oven, I believe it's sold out at the sale. PM if interested
Images
  • IMG_2140.JPG
Nov 27, 2016
505 posts
729 upvotes
m8x
Wouldn't go just because of the line-up.... to get marginally discounted pots and pans ???

No thanks, rather watch paint dry.
Aug 20, 2005
278 posts
38 upvotes
thanks for the information. Were there any Professional S sets or singles ?
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone line up early? I wanted a high end set, any recommendations?
Apr 16, 2008
628 posts
74 upvotes
Etobicoke
thebat88 wrote: Anyone has any review on the Staub cast iron? Thinking of getting one
I have the 5.5QT Staub. Love it and use it regularly.
Aug 12, 2011
631 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
KSP had most of the cocottes at better pricing on sale last week, not to mention almost most items from this "warehouse" sale are seconds and B-grades including cookware and knifes. Not worth line at all.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: Anyone line up early? I wanted a high end set, any recommendations?
the only high end set there is the sensation and demeyere industry
$780 for the sensation is good, never been that low before except that price error at The bay for $400

did you see if they restocked on the blue mini cocottes?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
Is there an outlet somewhere in the US (bordering states NY PA OH)?

If I'm getting factory B grades here then forget it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: Is there an outlet somewhere in the US (bordering states NY PA OH)?

If I'm getting factory B grades here then forget it.
thebat88 wrote: There is an outlet at Niagara in US
http://www.fashionoutletsniagara.com/Di ... ils/335191
Not sure about variety and prices
Few years ago a 6 pc pro block was 199 USD. Hence the blocks here are not that worth it, individuals are slightly better, pay for only the knife you need at discount

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)