Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $1.00 any size McCafe coffee November 19th to December 16th *DEAL IS LIVE*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2018 8:08 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 24, 2010
729 posts
164 upvotes
Make sure everyone's drinking plenty of water to go with your coffees! Every time this deal comes i end up going from sometimes drinking coffee to drinking large coffees daily.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1113 posts
1080 upvotes
Calgary
lennyandcarl wrote: It seems like there are two items for each size - a "One dollar XL" and a regular XL.
Good to know! I'm in the habit of just clicking "re-order" and actually checked my email receipt and noticed the regular price.

Sent them an email.. Maybe they'll do me a favor!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2124 posts
1670 upvotes
Montreal, QC
$1 for any size coffee is sweet, used to be small size coffee only
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2670 posts
1336 upvotes
B.C.
Alekxqin wrote: $1 for any size coffee is sweet, used to be small size coffee only
Uhhh, unless Quebec had something different the last promotion was a Free small coffee and with that promotion and XL was only a 25-40 cent up-charge.
Jan 2, 2018
452 posts
385 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: Uhhh, unless Quebec had something different the last promotion was a Free small coffee and with that promotion and XL was only a 25-40 cent up-charge.
Free small coffee hasnt been around for a couple years, they've had this promo multiple times since.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2670 posts
1336 upvotes
B.C.
icekaibe wrote: Free small coffee hasnt been around for a couple years, they've had this promo multiple times since.
I meant the last type of promotion...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
3366 posts
1175 upvotes
Woodbridge
The McDonald's on my way to work has been out of XL cups since Monday. Highway 7 and Centre in Vaughan. They say it's a supplier issue. Never realized how much I need that extra 4 oz.
Mar 6, 2015
795 posts
384 upvotes
Center of the univer…
lennyandcarl wrote: It seems like there are two items for each size - a "One dollar XL" and a regular XL.
That's how I was able to get $1 coffee for most of october at select locations. :)
But then they screwed me over on monopoly :(
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3159 posts
1671 upvotes
Anybody else get told today that only small is available as the other sized cups were all recalled??
I stopped at 2 different McD's today and that is what they told me.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7030 posts
3388 upvotes
Montreal
flyer12 wrote: Anybody else get told today that only small is available as the other sized cups were all recalled??
I stopped at 2 different McD's today and that is what they told me.
Got XL size today no issues
Jul 6, 2016
107 posts
83 upvotes
Ask for two mediums for the price of one XL.

I strongly believe some McDonalds cheap out and purposely dont serve XL.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3159 posts
1671 upvotes
Schen28 wrote: Ask for two mediums for the price of one XL.

I strongly believe some McDonalds cheap out and purposely dont serve XL.
Refused to sell any size other than small (3 locations). Said that was the only size cup that wasn't recalled by head office in Ontario. Said they could only sell the small size - if I wanted more coffee than what fit in a small cup that I would have to buy multiples of the small (for $1.00 each). I even offered to have them fill my own cup (which holds just a wee bit more than the XL size) but they refused. Posted to their twitter account as well as their FB page and also filled out the online survey with the nastiest possible score I could give.
Jul 29, 2007
264 posts
167 upvotes
Markham
I also went to two locations today and got told the same thing.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2088 posts
531 upvotes
My McDonald's 'apparently' ran out of all other sized cups except small...
Aug 16, 2009
323 posts
265 upvotes
Raimond wrote: My McDonald's 'apparently' ran out of all other sized cups except small...
At 16th and Markham road? I ended up getting 2 small and the coffee wasn’t warm.. not even little warm. I brought it back to them. They gave me 2 coffee again but it tasted like shit. Not sure if the cream passed its expiry date.
Oct 28, 2005
357 posts
137 upvotes
Raimond wrote: My McDonald's 'apparently' ran out of all other sized cups except small...
Same here when I went to the one on Warden and Bamburgh yesterday.