Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
McDonalds

$1.00 any size McCafe coffee November 19th to December 16th *DEAL IS LIVE*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2018 8:08 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
2174 posts
547 upvotes
St. Johns
Interesting, two local McDs in NL also ran out of all sizes except small..
Apr 19, 2013
362 posts
484 upvotes
Toronto
flyer12 wrote: Anybody else get told today that only small is available as the other sized cups were all recalled??
I stopped at 2 different McD's today and that is what they told me.
Weird that there would be a "recall" on cups....maybe a bad batch were produced where there were reports of leaking?

I had no problem getting XL this morning @ the Woodward Ave location...near Coxwell & Queen St East ...Toronto.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
zyngasweater wrote: That's how I was able to get $1 coffee for most of october at select locations. :)
But then they screwed me over on monopoly :(
I only see one option on my app Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat. I've been wondering how some people get the fabled $1 past promo dates through the app, but can't say i've been successful! Is the $1 coffee item under a specific header in the app?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
I did get coffee with my big mac combo during this deal but they did not charge $1 for the coffee as I thought they might.
Charged full price for the combo and just subbed the coffee.
Jan 13, 2013
417 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
gts123 wrote: Weird that there would be a "recall" on cups....maybe a bad batch were produced where there were reports of leaking?

I had no problem getting XL this morning @ the Woodward Ave location...near Coxwell & Queen St East ...Toronto.
Now that you mention it I actually have been noticing that my XL cups had been frequently leaking at the bottom over the past couple of weeks, to the point where I had to wrap the provided paper towel by the bottom just in case it started dripping. Could be the reason.
Aug 2, 2016
387 posts
445 upvotes
gh05t wrote: I did get coffee with my big mac combo during this deal but they did not charge $1 for the coffee as I thought they might.
Charged full price for the combo and just subbed the coffee.
I've been doing that for years - in my experience they've allowed sub for coffee without extra charge

I do this at A&W too. (eg. Teen burger combo, ask for coffee instead of soda)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
flyer12 wrote: Anybody else get told today that only small is available as the other sized cups were all recalled??
I stopped at 2 different McD's today and that is what they told me.
Raimond wrote: My McDonald's 'apparently' ran out of all other sized cups except small...
RFDkit wrote: Same here when I went to the one on Warden and Bamburgh yesterday.
Was at Mc Cowan and Highway 7 location yesterday and they had signs posted all around that “all medium, large, xl hot cups had been recalled”. I was about to drive off the lot in disappointment when I noticed two people walking out of the restaurant with XL coffees. So I tried my luck at drive thru and they told me that they just happen to receive the new cups. Got my XL coffee, happy camper lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1206 posts
1392 upvotes
what are the reg prices for coffee at McDonald's anyway...?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2087 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
Matrixvibe wrote: Was at Mc Cowan and Highway 7 location yesterday and they had signs posted all around that “all medium, large, xl hot cups had been recalled”.
I notice this sign at another location as well, and was wondering about what the recall is about.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2003
1008 posts
386 upvotes
It's between $2-3 depending on the size.

I wonder if this promo was worth it for you guys. I had to wait close to 15 minutes on numerous days to get the coffee.

Guess depends on the time you guys go...8-9 am rush hour not worth it!
xboxrrr wrote: what are the reg prices for coffee at McDonald's anyway...?
Apr 8, 2017
55 posts
83 upvotes
Hamilton
So disappointing. I think I got 1 good coffee the whole time. I usually prefer their coffee over Tim's but they couldn't make them right no matter the location or time. I've had the wrong size, black instead of double double, not enough cream, not enough sugar, not even hot. Anyway you could make it wrong, they did. And when I went back to have them fix my order they were always rude. Like when they gave me a black coffee, the cashier took off the lid, added cream and sugar, and without stirring put the lid back and handed it to me. A real shame.
Feb 27, 2003
948 posts
974 upvotes
Langley
Somebody jumped the gun expiring this..it's still live for another 8 hours or so..
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1439 posts
930 upvotes
Robidas Island
Wolfdale wrote: I only see one option on my app Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat. I've been wondering how some people get the fabled $1 past promo dates through the app, but can't say i've been successful! Is the $1 coffee item under a specific header in the app?
I can still reorder it from my previous orders tab today. I mobile ordered a few times during the promo.
Aug 7, 2006
22 posts
19 upvotes
By reordering from the app (Android app on Samsung S8), I was able to get it for $1.00 this morning. Winking Face
Screenshot.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
zyngasweater wrote: I can still reorder it from my previous orders tab today. I mobile ordered a few times during the promo.
hank_x wrote: By reordering from the app (Android app on Samsung S8), I was able to get it for $1.00 this morning. Winking Face
Screenshot_2018-12-17-09-45-51.png
mapleleafs92 wrote: I just got mine for $1. Android app
Aw, unfortunately all instances of $1 coffee is showing as unavailable in my faves and recents :(. This includes purchases made in Toronto and Vancouver...

Perhaps its not showing because I'm in BC? Will be back home in Toronto after Christmas and will try again. Fingers crossed!!
Screenshot_2018-12-17-09-45-51.png
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1439 posts
930 upvotes
Robidas Island
Location or city dependant i guess. Works at select locations only.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)