Expired Hot Deals

[McDonalds] $1 medium fries at McDonald's (Walmart locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 6:29 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8998 posts
7327 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
ahlong wrote: Was at Agincourt walmart the other day their mcds was open but I didnt know about the deal
And this promo reminds me of free raptors fries lol :(
Thanks, got the deal at Agincourt.
Aug 28, 2019
45 posts
113 upvotes
Winnipeg
Seems awfully inefficient and arguably wasteful to apply this to the mediums but then leave large at full price. At the very least, kick the larges down to $1.50 or even $2.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Sep 19, 2015
64 posts
39 upvotes
All the closures might be staffing issues. Why work at mcdonalds when you could not.... 1 manager was just running my walmart mcdonalds the whole time.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5786 posts
1792 upvotes
ConnorsCompShow wrote: Seems awfully inefficient and arguably wasteful to apply this to the mediums but then leave large at full price. At the very least, kick the larges down to $1.50 or even $2.
You could start a petition and get this injustice remedied.
Mar 6, 2015
539 posts
201 upvotes
Center of the univer…
ConnorsCompShow wrote: Seems awfully inefficient and arguably wasteful to apply this to the mediums but then leave large at full price. At the very least, kick the larges down to $1.50 or even $2.
They did the same with dollar iced medium coffee promo (summer drinks). Large was 2x the price of medium during the promo.
Feb 2, 2015
413 posts
606 upvotes
Calgary, AB
They also won't be changing the price of large fries, since it's Monopoly at McDs and they sell a ton of large fries to people wanting the pieces