Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2022 2:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1138 posts
703 upvotes
Canada
The only game i paid in full is Diablo III, on launch day
and most I HATED is also Diablo III

hope, they get rid of all those stupid developers of D3 and hire some good ones for D4
D4 should surpass PoE, if not, D4 will be another disaster...
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1597 posts
1084 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Diablo is a click click click click click dumb game.

Still beat it though.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
2526 posts
2303 upvotes
spiritsBB wrote: Diablo is a click click click click click dumb game.

Still beat it though.
It’s all about your build, diablo 2 actually has depth.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7453 posts
2417 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ZorisX wrote: It's far better than 3. Diablo 1 and 2 are great lore filled titles, Diablo 1 more with its gameplay, 2 more with its cutscenes. You won't be disappointed.
any single player for D2?
Nov 2, 2011
69 posts
69 upvotes
Summerside
Question! I have never bought directly from a developer. When you purchase from them, do you get to pick which consol to play it on or is it a PC version?
[OP]
Dec 24, 2013
174 posts
1024 upvotes
Last edited by apple777 on Oct 12th, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 10, 2019
645 posts
638 upvotes
Skipped classes to go to net cafes to play D2 back in the day lol. I'll finally get this just for the nostalgia
Aug 1, 2021
33 posts
29 upvotes
Yes there's single player and it behaves slightly differently as you can recreate games with the same map layout (better farming for xp / items) and you can control the difficulty of the game within the game mode.

For example if you're in Normal / Nightmare / Hell mode; you can simulate other players joining your game by typing in /players 1-8 in the chat. This will increase the xp and reduce the chance of 0% drops but increase the difficulty of the monsters.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1202 posts
1526 upvotes
ottawa
The number of hours I put in the original will likely get me through the whole backlog of games I currently have. Not going in that rabbit hole again.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1509 posts
5324 upvotes
kimchibowl wrote: Skipped classes to go to net cafes to play D2 back in the day lol. I'll finally get this just for the nostalgia
glad to see that i wasn't the only one doing this. :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7051 posts
1599 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Got D2R at launch. It's quite a faithful remake and IMO played exactly like D2. D2 is pretty much impossible to play these days due to 800x600 resolution.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Aug 1, 2021
33 posts
29 upvotes
If you only play notmal, then yeah, otherwise it gets more and more involved as you have to figure out ways to get geared up in Hell or survive hardcore.. lots of tradeoffs and randomized loot properties.
Aug 1, 2021
33 posts
29 upvotes
txenglan wrote: Do you guys not have phones?
Made from a team that actually loved the game, before these times
Dec 19, 2018
170 posts
452 upvotes
Mephod wrote: I absolutely REFUSE to pre-order games. But its a good point for those who do
Digital games at that...
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1542 posts
4143 upvotes
hainkurt wrote: The only game i paid in full is Diablo III, on launch day
and most I HATED is also Diablo III

hope, they get rid of all those stupid developers of D3 and hire some good ones for D4
D4 should surpass PoE, if not, D4 will be another disaster...
Bro I've got some bad news for you. D4 is just gonna be D3 with extra steps.

PoE aint never going to be dethrone at this point, because blizz Activision and now Microsoft will always find a way to snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory when it comes to these IP's
I have spoken