[OP]
May 3, 2016
330 posts
218 upvotes

$10 Enbridge Credit with Insurance Quote

Deal Link:
Price:
YMMV
Free $10 Enbridge rebate for quote request. YMMV ?

Get a $10 credit on your Enbridge or Enercare bill when you call Allstate for an auto and/or home insurance quote.*
Local Allstate agents make sure they get to know your needs. This helps them build coverage that is tailored just for you. They'll make sure you have the facts you need to choose the insurance coverage that makes the most sense for you.

Interested in saving more? Get a quote today! Discover the discounts local Allstate agents offer to help keep more money in your pocket.
Get Quote Now!
*Offer ends July 31, 2019. Terms and conditions apply. Offer not available in all areas. Only one (1) billing credit will be applied per Enercare customer regardless of the number of quotes obtained. Please allow 2-3 billing cycles for the credit to appear. Credit will appear as “Merchandise Connected Home” line item. Allstate trademarks owned by Allstate Insurance Company used under license by Allstate Insurance Company of Canada.
Images
  • Screenshot_20181121-144534_Gmail.jpg
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2121 posts
2345 upvotes
Wasn't all state canada sold couple of months back?
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Jul 14, 2004
343 posts
37 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 2:54 pm
Wasn't all state canada sold couple of months back?
I think it might've been State Farm that got sold? To Desjardins
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2121 posts
2345 upvotes
gawa wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 2:57 pm
I think it might've been State Farm that got sold? To Desjardins
Correct, for the longest time it looks like I have been confusing my states :). Maybe because we have provinces here :P.
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
[OP]
May 3, 2016
330 posts
218 upvotes
To the ppl downvoting - too much money? I'll gladly take $10 from each of you. LoL