Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Paypal

$10 free from paypal - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2020 12:45 am
Mar 6, 2013
28 posts
72 upvotes
KW

$10 free from paypal - YMMV

Expiry:
December 13, 2020
Retailer:
Paypal
Check your email - YMMV

Long time no see.
‌Here's $10 on us.
Claim your $10
Limited to first 29,000 to save offer. Offer ends 12/13/2020. Terms apply.

get $10
Hi ______________,
To welcome you back to PayPal, we're giving you $10. All you need to do is sign in via the button below by ‌December 13th to claim your reward.

1. “Eligible Participant”: Open only to residents of Canada who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (2) create or are holders of a Canadian PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”) during the Offer Period (defined below); and (3) “receive an authorized email containing the invitation to participate in the offer (“Invitation”) (eligibility for/those who receive such an email will be determined solely by PayPal) (“Eligible Participant”).

2. Offer Period: Starts at 12:00 a.m Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 20, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 13, 2020 (“Offer Period”).

3. How it works: To qualify for the Reward (defined below), Eligible Participants must click through the Invitation link associated with this Offer and claim the Reward (“Qualifying Transaction”). Offer may require Eligible Participants to sign into their Valid Account.

4. “Reward”: After completing the Qualifying Transaction, $10 CAD cash will be sent to your Valid Account for you to use (“Reward”). $10 CAD will be viewable in the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within approximately seventy-two (72) hours. If a Qualifying Transaction does not complete or is not recorded by PayPal’s servers during the Offer Period, for any reason, that Qualifying Transaction will not qualify for the Reward. Only 29,000 Rewards are available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be awarded once the limit is reached. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.
Images
  • Paypal.png
106 replies
Mar 7, 2011
270 posts
306 upvotes
Moronto
djray wrote: No go for me.
Same here.
Should send them a thank you for encouraging me to NOT use their service(s).
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32149 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
None on my end :(
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Apr 3, 2018
296 posts
124 upvotes
Ottawa
What I found in my mailbox was just a spam email that says my paypal account has been closed and requests me to type the login info. in the provided link....
Jun 2, 2017
347 posts
213 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
No go for me (which has been a very frequent Paypal user) but the wife got them:
Sr Software Eng | Dad | sneakerhead | everything Apple | AV enthusiast | 5.2.4 Home Theatre | Tesla Owner
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
I got the email wasn't sure whether it was a scam came here to check and I was verified. Thanked.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Aug 5, 2019
96 posts
64 upvotes
I received the same email and was wondering if this was a scam or not. Haha
Nov 15, 2020
15 posts
47 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Got mine!
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
Jan 8, 2015
241 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the email but then when I click it, it says I'm not eligible lol
Jul 24, 2013
172 posts
111 upvotes
Yeah I log in and im not eligible.

edit: nvm i was logging into the wrong paypal!
Deal Addict
May 6, 2020
1124 posts
1026 upvotes
Got in my account. It says have to do a qualifying transaction then they will add $10 to our account. Don't know what is a qualifying transaction in their terms.
Nov 8, 2018
278 posts
539 upvotes
Got it Op. Thanks

Innovac wrote: Got in my account. It says have to do a qualifying transaction then they will add $10 to our account. Don't know what is a qualifying transaction in their terms.
Details are not yet provided. Let's see.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
Got the email, originally thought it was a scam lol
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Nov 23, 2018
612 posts
842 upvotes
Underground Bunker
When was the last time you used/logged in your PayPal account ?
Dec 12, 2009
628 posts
261 upvotes
YMMV but various paypal accounts should be receiving a $10 gift card from Paypal. limited to 38000 and expires on Dec 13. Claim yours now if you're lucky to be chosen

email looks like what I have attached
Images
  • paypal10.gif

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)