• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2012 11:46 pm
[OP]
Apr 25, 2007
36 posts

10% off all nutritional supplements & skin natural health products

10% off all Kripps Health Products
www.krippspharmacy.com

Enter code: GOKRIPPS10 to receive 10% off any purchase before tax.

Just came back from Kripps Pharmacy in Vancouver and found out they recently launched their on-line webstore. It is my family's favourite health center for my whey powder and multi-vitamins supplements. They even encouraged me to check out my items online to save 10% off my total. I picked them up locally at their Vancouver store to save on shipping... so if you aren't local the deal might not be as hot. For me, I saved money because I usually found prices for Kripps products like fish oil and amino powder to be cheaper than the equivalent products at corporate stores.

If you weren't familiar with Kripps, they have been around longer than my dad.. they were one of the first Canadian compounding pharmacies and supply in-house nutritional, herbal, and skin care products.

Deal should be good till end of June.
3 replies
Oct 1, 2006
13 posts
trufflesjr wrote: 10% off all Kripps Health Products
www.krippspharmacy.com

Enter code: GOKRIPPS10 to receive 10% off any purchase before tax.

Just came back from Kripps Pharmacy in Vancouver and found out they recently launched their on-line webstore. It is my family's favourite health center for my whey powder and multi-vitamins supplements. They even encouraged me to check out my items online to save 10% off my total. I picked them up locally at their Vancouver store to save on shipping... so if you aren't local the deal might not be as hot. For me, I saved money because I usually found prices for Kripps products like fish oil and amino powder to be cheaper than the equivalent products at corporate stores.

If you weren't familiar with Kripps, they have been around longer than my dad.. they were one of the first Canadian compounding pharmacies and supply in-house nutritional, herbal, and skin care products.

Deal should be good till end of June.

Hmmm I'm been looking to stock up on some whey powder, but I may be relocating soon. Do they say exactly when this discount ends? I've heard good reports about kripps from friends but have never ordered online from them myself before. Their prices seem really good compared to other places here in van.
[OP]
Apr 25, 2007
36 posts
I'm not sure when the deal ends but I just tried the code and the 10% discount still works.

Their whey powder is the cheapest I've found: $27.00 / 1000 grams

The blend is 100% whey.. no sugar or additives - so I can adjust my flavouring and sweetness in my own shakes. I put about a tablespoon in and it delivers about 6.5g of protein per serving.

leo_c_w wrote: Hmmm I'm been looking to stock up on some whey powder, but I may be relocating soon. Do they say exactly when this discount ends? I've heard good reports about kripps from friends but have never ordered online from them myself before. Their prices seem really good compared to other places here in van.
Nov 5, 2012
2 posts
CARROT RIVER
Welcome more information about nutritional food and supplement.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)