Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Today's Shopping Choice

$10 PayPal Cash Back with Any Shopping Channel Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2012 11:00 am
Tags:
None
Jun 2, 2010
437 posts
195 upvotes
Newmarket
Isn't Paypal going to lose lots of money here if people buy $2 towels and receive $8 back? Is everybody sure they'll actually get the money?
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
Kyjo4 wrote: Isn't Paypal going to lose lots of money here if people buy $2 towels and receive $8 back? Is everybody sure they'll actually get the money?
Worst case, you get back what you spent.

Best case, you get back $10.

I'm pretty sure you will get back $10 or they would have said a minimum spend in the terms.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2007
7084 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
dealseeker wrote: I'm pretty sure you will get back $10 or they would have said a minimum spend in the terms.
Well, they did say that $10 is the maximum.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
xalex0 wrote: Well, they did say that $10 is the maximum.
Yes but if they were going to give you less then they would have done a % like with the back to school rebate and say $10 was the max you could get... but they only say max.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
bought the cloths as well
Apr 4, 2005
261 posts
74 upvotes
[quote="rotchm" post_id="15581570" time="1350663685" user_id="22956"]Chose a section on the top banner. Goto "under 25$" in the left pane. Select "low to high" in the top dropdown.

Save a step. No need to go to "under 25$".
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
mark_in_2k wrote: Grabbed the cloths too. AND chose the expensive Purolator shipping option! (Still free though!)
:lol: I was thinking about it but hate dealing with Purolator if you miss delivery.
Dec 8, 2009
55 posts
15 upvotes
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Oxyge ... D=rfdcb-84
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/tsc-oxyg ... 1224020/3/

I used my rogers gift shopping channel $25 gift card in combination with the $10 paypal refund for the shopping channel and this shower head cost me $1.22!!

ORDER SUMMARY
Merchandise Subtotal $24.95
Shipping & Handling $7.97
Taxes $3.30
Giftcard Redeem -$25.00

Total
$11.22

Plus paypal shopping channel $10 refund!

EDIT - Just read the fine print and now I am not sure if i will get the paypal refund as it seems to exclude gift card purchases... Although im not sure if that means you pay the whole price with the gift card..? At the checkout i did still see the paypal thing saying this purchase might be eligable for the $10 off. Nothing ever confirmed 100% it was though... I guess I will see in time..

heres the fine print:

Receive $10.00 CAD cash back on any theShoppingChannel.com purchase ("Offer"). This Offer applies to transactions at theShoppingchannel.com when you use PayPal as the payment method. Offer begins October 19, 2012 and ends October 23, 2012, or only as long as The Shopping Channel's website indicates that the Offer is available, whichever occurs first. To receive this Offer, you must use a Canadian PayPal account in good standing and complete a qualifying purchase no later than October 23, 2012, 4:59:59pm EST. The maximum amount of cash back allowed per PayPal account is $10.00 CAD. The cash back will be transferred into your PayPal account within 4 to 6 weeks after your purchase, so long as your account is in good standing.

The following transactions are excluded from this Offer: PayPal Mobile transactions, gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, Easy Pay® purchases, automatic and/or recurring payments that you have scheduled and payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account. If the payment is refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the Offer. If the payment is refunded after you receive the cash back, PayPal will deduct the cash back amount from your account.

PayPal and The Shopping Channel reserve the right to cancel, suspend or modify part of this entire Offer at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion. This Offer cannot be resold, transferred or combined with any other offer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
Debated the Vitamins (Vitamin D, Sleep, etc) for $5, but settled on the foot pads.
Be sure to take a picture of the paypal screen that says it's eligible for the $10 promo.

Thanks for the heads up though!
Sep 5, 2007
324 posts
163 upvotes
Calgary
Got the cloths as well. Will see how it works out.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
Cr*p, I just used my Rogers $25 GC yesterday :(
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
got a wood fibre cloth, haha, 2.58 all in and says I get 10 back in paypal. Chose canada post cause purolator is a pain in the arse and I am not in a huge rush for the cloth, thanks op
😉
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
hagbard wrote: Never got all the cash back from the last Paypal deal.
I just got some PayPal cash back today.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2483 posts
699 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bunyak wrote: I just got some PayPal cash back today.
me too 15 cents from god knows what
😉
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
Bunyak wrote: I just got some PayPal cash back today.
I noticed the back school one in my account a few days ago but I got the email telling me that just today too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)