• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2022 3:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1487 posts
785 upvotes

100 Air Miles for 30 L per month at Shell using BMO Air Miles MasterCard YMMV

Shell and BMO Air Miles MasterCard offer I received by email. That's 100 Air Miles ($10.53) for filling 30 L per month till end of September.
Images
  • BMO Shell.JPG
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1637 posts
1020 upvotes
Calgary
Don't have that card. Any good promo now?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1487 posts
785 upvotes
ibuddler wrote: Don't have that card. Any good promo now?
I got the regular no fee BMO Air Miles MasterCard through Airmiles.ca for a 1,500 Air Miles bonus for signing up and spending $1,000 within 3 months of card opening. Better than the 800 Air Miles bonus offered through bmo.com. There was also an additional 500 bonus Air Miles if you applied before April 24, 2022.

https://www.airmiles.ca/en/promotions/b ... cards.html
Oct 24, 2009
997 posts
1385 upvotes
Vancouver
That's the best promo I've seen so far with AM and Shell.
Op, have you been to Shell often? I don't have this offer (have BMO AM WE MC) and probably this is targeted for those without much transaction record to Shell.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1487 posts
785 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: That's the best promo I've seen so far with AM and Shell.
Op, have you been to Shell often? I don't have this offer (have BMO AM WE MC) and probably this is targeted for those without much transaction record to Shell.
I tend to switch between Esso and Shell. Whoever has the better bonus points offers at the time I need gas.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just redeemed all my miles at Shell. I think I'm done with Air Miles after Rona, LCBO, Staples, Guardians, Sobeys leaving air miles in the last two years. Shell and Metro are the only two viable options remaining but I don't shop there enough to keep the app in my phone.

Good bye gold status. We had a good run with bonus miles days.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1637 posts
1020 upvotes
Calgary
iverson wrote: Just redeemed all my miles at Shell. I think I'm done with Air Miles after Rona, LCBO, Staples, Guardians, Sobeys leaving air miles in the last two years. Shell and Metro are the only two viable options remaining but I don't shop there enough to keep the app in my phone.

Good bye gold status. We had a good run with bonus miles days.
Wow didn't know Sobeys is leaving AM. What about Safeway? So basically AM is ded if that's the case...
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ibuddler wrote: Wow didn't know Sobeys is leaving AM. What about Safeway? So basically AM is ded if that's the case...
Yes both are leaving for cineplex's Scene+ program
Jan 8, 2022
13 posts
8 upvotes
OP, can you confirm the email address of the email you received?