Nov 18, 2005
11664 posts
3170 upvotes
Kingston

[nebs.ca] 100 free business cheques - 3 part laser cheques

More offers from nebs.ca
You only have to pay shipping, which is..........FREE

http://www.nebs.ca/canEcat/products/pro ... p?pc=F9209

Just fill out the forms. I did and received 100 free customized 3-part laser cheques. They are exactly the same type that I ordered a few weeks ago for another business.

EDIT: I ordered and received 100 customized business cheques in less than a week!
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1396 posts
228 upvotes
WHAT DO I WHEN I GET TO THIS DURING CHECKOUT

Payment Method

We will be happy to open an account for new customers and offer you an instant credit line of $1,000, or we'll use an existing account if you're already a NEBS customer.

If you have used a catalogue/flyer etc. to assist you in ordering, please enter the 5-digit code found on the back of your catalogue/flyer. This will ensure that your order is processed efficiently.

Perfect Partner Code:
Discount/Promotion Code:

NEBS Account. Please invoice me and allow me to pay in 30 days!
Purchase Order #:

Credit Card:
Card Type:
Credit Card #:
Expiration Date #:
Name on Card:

** PST Exempt Number:
** GST Exempt Number:
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1973 posts
155 upvotes
British Columbia
HAHAHAHAHA. The day I give my bank info over to a random website, is the day my IQ drops 100%. Tnxs anyways! Stay safe every1!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6426 posts
1549 upvotes
Montreal
MC25 wrote: HAHAHAHAHA. The day I give my bank info over to a random website, is the day my IQ drops 100%. Tnxs anyways! Stay safe every1!
NEBS is as legit as it can be. They've been in this business for a very long time. Presumably, the website really is theirs and not spoofed.
Phils
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11664 posts
3170 upvotes
Kingston
digidaze wrote: WHAT DO I WHEN I GET TO THIS DURING CHECKOUT

Payment Method

We will be happy to open an account for new customers and offer you an instant credit line of $1,000, or we'll use an existing account if you're already a NEBS customer.

If you have used a catalogue/flyer etc. to assist you in ordering, please enter the 5-digit code found on the back of your catalogue/flyer. This will ensure that your order is processed efficiently.

Perfect Partner Code:
Discount/Promotion Code:

NEBS Account. Please invoice me and allow me to pay in 30 days!
Purchase Order #:

Credit Card:
Card Type:
Credit Card #:
Expiration Date #:
Name on Card:

** PST Exempt Number:
** GST Exempt Number:
Enter your credit card info. You will not be charged anything.
MC25 wrote: HAHAHAHAHA. The day I give my bank info over to a random website, is the day my IQ drops 100%. Tnxs anyways! Stay safe every1!
If you are in business and in Canada and haven't heard of NEBS, I'd say that 100% IQ drop isn't a very long drop. Besides, someone else essentially seeing a cheque of yours doesn't really get them anywhere.
Phils wrote: NEBS is as legit as it can be. They've been in this business for a very long time. Presumably, the website really is theirs and not spoofed.
+1. I received the cheques no problem. Actually they messed up the first order, were very apologetic and sent a replacement order. They are just like the cheques I ordered from NEBS for a different business (which I got 50% off and thought that was a good deal!)
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
1371 posts
55 upvotes
Can people actually do anything with bank account info. other then deposit money into your account? If they ask for passwords and pins, ya you would be stupid to give out that info. because they can gain access to your account, but what damage can they do with just a bank account number?

As JWL mentioned all that information is on your cheques already so if that information is so important for secrecy it would be pretty stupid to have all the information out in the open on the cheques you issue.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1973 posts
155 upvotes
British Columbia
As another user mentioned, there are "spoofed" sites. Anything to do with my financial info., I only give that info to my local banking branch.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11664 posts
3170 upvotes
Kingston
For anyone worried about spoofing, I put in the NEBS website rather than the other one which was the referral point.

I understand that it doesn't help if you don't believe NEBS is a legitimate business, but if you don't know about them you probably don't need business cheques.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5573 posts
907 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered these and received them this week. Looks great! Thanks!