[eBay.ca] $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $88 - Email Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2019 5:44 pm
Feb 2, 2009
232 posts
44 upvotes
sajan647 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 2:38 pm
Can you still use coupons codes with the Gift Card?
Yes you can still use Hotels.com coupon codes with GC, but you'll not earn free night rewards with Hotels.com if coupon codes are used. Using GC will still earn you reward nights.
Jan 27, 2019
28 posts
52 upvotes
Kingston
Buy $100 Hotels.com Gift Card for only $88 - Email Delivery

CA Only. May take 4 hours for verification to deliver.

Sold by paypal.digital.gifts
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4775 posts
1869 upvotes
Any coupon codes for Hotels.com? None seem to work. Surely there has to be one?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1192 posts
991 upvotes
Past deals were 15% off. $85 for $100 gift card. Still not a bad deal if you need to book a hotel soon.
Public Mobile , Freedom Mobile, Tangerine
Jan 20, 2007
280 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Dumb question, does this work with e bates?
Mar 9, 2008
408 posts
64 upvotes
So the seller is PayPal? I assume this is safe. Downside is that visa card insurance will not work.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1192 posts
991 upvotes
w01f wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 5:26 pm
Dumb question, does this work with e bates?
Yes, it does work on ebates. I have used in the past with gift cards and gotten ebates credit.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25824 posts
11200 upvotes
Dammit.
I have to use the GC at the time of booking. I can't just "credit" my account.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1192 posts
991 upvotes
ar2020 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 5:06 pm
I am on hotels.com email list and have not been receiving many coupon codes recently. If you travel a lot, just use their reward nights program. It is similar to 10% off future stay. Stay 10 nights, you get 1 free night credit for future booking.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25824 posts
11200 upvotes
ar2020 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 5:06 pm
I don't think I've ever seen a coupon code that has beat their regular 10:1 thing they do ,especially since none of them stack with 10;1.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2021 posts
955 upvotes
GTA
Too bad the 15% is gone.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Mar 27, 2003
469 posts
65 upvotes
EML6FEBNA gives 6% off. But careful, it doesn't allow you to stack that hotel stay towards your book-10-get-1-free tally. (It's also a oddly calculated 6% off) If you have a student membership access to myunidays.com , you should be able to generate a 10% off code. Ebates should pay 4%. In case you have a RBC card and significant points, hotels.com cards are among the cheapest of all gift cards you can get from them, making your points go much farther than say, a Winners GC.

Shopping around elsewhere, is key with hotels.com . Sites like agoda.com are often cheaper and, with all of them, it depends on when you book, ie sites have an inventory/allotments of rooms they receive from hotels, at certain (decent) prices and, if they receive more after that, they aren't likely to be the same prices, especially as your stay date approaches. Very often, going directly to the hotel site will give better prices, especially for competitive urban cores: the hotel doesn't have to pay a kick-back fee to the 3rd party, so they offer 20% off or stay-4-pay-3-days deals. For NYC as an example, almost every hotel is cheaper on it's home site, via a direct booking. Expedia, overall, I find has the worst prices the last years - they have to pay for those frequent TV commercials somehow.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1041 posts
428 upvotes
beljevina wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 8:26 pm
EML6FEBNA gives 6% off. But careful, it doesn't allow you to stack that hotel stay towards your book-10-get-1-free tally. (It's also a oddly calculated 6% off) If you have a student membership access to myunidays.com , you should be able to generate a 10% off code. Ebates should pay 4%. In case you have a RBC card and significant points, hotels.com cards are among the cheapest of all gift cards you can get from them, making your points go much farther than say, a Winners GC.

Shopping around elsewhere, is key with hotels.com . Sites like agoda.com are often cheaper and, with all of them, it depends on when you book, ie sites have an inventory/allotments of rooms they receive from hotels, at certain (decent) prices and, if they receive more after that, they aren't likely to be the same prices, especially as your stay date approaches. Very often, going directly to the hotel site will give better prices, especially for competitive urban cores: the hotel doesn't have to pay a kick-back fee to the 3rd party, so they offer 20% off or stay-4-pay-3-days deals. For NYC as an example, almost every hotel is cheaper on it's home site, via a direct booking. Expedia, overall, I find has the worst prices the last years - they have to pay for those frequent TV commercials somehow.
I'd have to agree with your post as for example, I'm currently searching for hotels in Asia for July. I found one family room with a double and a twin on hotels.com costs the same as booking for 2 rooms with 4 single beds on Agoda for the same hotel. But for another search I found the prices for hotels.com and Agoda to be comparable for another city so in this case it's worth it to use hotels.com GC. So in this case the 12% off makes an impact. Doing your search certainly pays off.