BST: Gift Cards

[FS] $100 Uber & Uber Eats gift card **10% off & Shoppers $200

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 2:22 am
[OP]
Member
Jun 22, 2009
406 posts
199 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

$100 Uber & Uber Eats gift card **10% off & Shoppers $200

Uber gift card @ 10% discount
per 100$ for 90$

the last one left!!

you're able to apply it on your previous order and UBER will refund back to your credit card**

prefer to meet in person for exchange. located in GTA
Last edited by swordy on Jan 21st, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Newbie
Nov 19, 2006
36 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Where does it say it can be applied to previous orders and Uber will refund it back to your credit card?
[OP]
Member
Jun 22, 2009
406 posts
199 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
jtweng wrote: Where does it say it can be applied to previous orders and Uber will refund it back to your credit card?
Option is in your uber eats app.
I did that for my previous orders and got refunded on my credit card and chartered on the gift card.
Applied for the past 4 orders
Images
  • 20201223_133319.jpg
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19384 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 48 (100% Positive)
swordy wrote: 2x$100 left.
OP, get your purchasers to give feedback. I couldn't purchase from you because you're a nobody around here.
Helpful feedback, thanks
RedFlagDeals Addict
[OP]
Member
Jun 22, 2009
406 posts
199 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
DaVibe wrote: OP, get your purchasers to give feedback. I couldn't purchase from you because you're a nobody around here.
Helpful feedback, thanks

I got two cards left. Able to meet in Scarborough or Markham area if you are interested. You apply the code on your account and pay me once confirmed.

I can't help that I'm no body...
Newbie
Nov 19, 2006
36 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
I’ll take both of them if it works like what you’ve said it’ll be able to be applied against previous orders and get refund back from my credit cards. I’ll do it on the spot. I can meet in Scarborough.
Jr. Member
Dec 25, 2010
122 posts
45 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Do you know if we can use the Shoppers GC at Pharmaprix (I'm in Quebec and that is the name here) and if we use a Shoppers GC, will we still get 20x point on our purchase when that promotion is in effect? (I guess GC is as good as cash, but we never know)
Member
Feb 15, 2006
257 posts
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 6 (100% Positive)
DaVibe wrote: OP, get your purchasers to give feedback. I couldn't purchase from you because you're a nobody around here.
Helpful feedback, thanks
Feedback makes you a somebody around here? I been here since 2006 and done over 1000+ deals through RFD and could care less for feedback, same on eBay. Your comment was irrelevant, go meet him in person if you want to purchase and feel safe. LQ comment.

OP, PM me, interested in a card.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19384 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 48 (100% Positive)
Nicholas wrote: Feedback makes you a somebody around here? I been here since 2006 and done over 1000+ deals through RFD and could care less for feedback, same on eBay. Your comment was irrelevant, go meet him in person if you want to purchase and feel safe. LQ comment.

OP, PM me, interested in a card.
There are a lot of fake gift cards floating around. I was interested in a card, but what stopped me was their lack of feedback. Yes, we all start somewhere and the OP seems to be completing transactions.
That's why I suggested, moving forward, to ask your transactions for feedback. It can only help.

We have lots of threads around here that say things like "must have 100 posts" or "must have feedback" ...

If others purchased other items or gift cards from them, then I'd feel a little better dropping cash with them.

Yes, we have a feedback system on RFD - it DOES make you a somebody.

Good luck to them
RedFlagDeals Addict
Member
Feb 15, 2006
257 posts
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 6 (100% Positive)
DaVibe wrote: There are a lot of fake gift cards floating around. I was interested in a card, but what stopped me was their lack of feedback. Yes, we all start somewhere and the OP seems to be completing transactions.
That's why I suggested, moving forward, to ask your transactions for feedback. It can only help.

We have lots of threads around here that say things like "must have 100 posts" or "must have feedback" ...

If others purchased other items or gift cards from them, then I'd feel a little better dropping cash with them.

Yes, we have a feedback system on RFD - it DOES make you a somebody.

Good luck to them
His feedback stopped you from purchasing even though he stated he prefers to meet up for a deal? Seems like you’re not even serious about purchasing. Illogical thinking, and irrelevant comment by saying “he’s a nobody” because of his lack of feedback. If you really wanted to purchase and was scared because of his lack of feedback, go meet him in person. Tons of people do it on Kijiji daily. Stop defending your low quality comment to his thread by stating “feedback on RFD makes you somebody”.

I didn’t even know who you are until today. Clearly your feedback doesn’t play a role to make you somebody on here, but your illogical comment did. Oh well.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19384 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 48 (100% Positive)
Nicholas wrote: His feedback stopped you from purchasing even though he stated he prefers to meet up for a deal? Seems like you’re not even serious about purchasing. Illogical thinking, and irrelevant comment by saying “he’s a nobody” because of his lack of feedback. If you really wanted to purchase and was scared because of his lack of feedback, go meet him in person. Tons of people do it on Kijiji daily. Stop defending your low quality comment to his thread by stating “feedback on RFD makes you somebody”.

I didn’t even know who you are until today. Clearly your feedback doesn’t play a role to make you somebody on here, but your illogical comment did. Oh well.
You can have fake physical cards. My wife's company cancels physical cards all the time, that were purchased fraudulently. Once they find the stolen credit cards, they track down all the gift cards and cancel them.
Anyways, this is not worth discussing here, we are not allowed #1 and #2 I'm not interested so, your speaking to someone clearly not interested. Thanks have a good one.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Member
Feb 15, 2006
257 posts
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 6 (100% Positive)
DaVibe wrote: You can have fake physical cards. My wife's company cancels physical cards all the time, that were purchased fraudulently. Once they find the stolen credit cards, they track down all the gift cards and cancel them.
Anyways, this is not worth discussing here, we are not allowed #1 and #2 I'm not interested so, your speaking to someone clearly not interested. Thanks have a good one.
What does anything you said above have to do with anything I’ve said? You didn’t want to do a deal with him because of his lack of feedback and then told him he’s a nobody on a forum for doing deals...makes sense. Now you’re talking about fraud and canceling cards and your wife and this and that? Like I said people do deals everyday on Kijiji with lack of feedback. Doesn’t mean they are nobodies. If you really wanted to do a deal, do it. Don’t comment irrelevant stuff because you have feedback and think you’re a somebody.

I’ve never had a gift card cancelled on me or refunded once the code is validated for the last 30+ years of buying gift cards. They can cancel a physical card once the code isn’t validated. But what do I know, your wife does this for a living. I’m a nobody without feedback. That’s all. Enjoy your night.
Jr. Member
Dec 25, 2010
122 posts
45 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mont…
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
Nicholas wrote: Feedback makes you a somebody around here? I been here since 2006 and done over 1000+ deals through RFD and could care less for feedback, same on eBay. Your comment was irrelevant, go meet him in person if you want to purchase and feel safe. LQ comment.

OP, PM me, interested in a card.
While I agree feedback are not everything and even that could be faked anywhere (or could even be very misleading without explanation, like for negative ones), eBay included (and I got my share of problems on eBay), they do have their utility up to some point. Even here, I would validate a bit before buying and it makes me a bit more secure. I will leave OP feedback once I use the gift card I bought from him and confirm it works. ;-)

I think his comments was meant a constructive way and expressed that he doesn't feel comfortable dealing with someone that had 0 feedback which I would say is fair and that having his buyers leave feedback to confirm everything was legit add to his credibility. Seem like you take that "nobody" qualifier as something bad instead of trying to understand what he said.

I am surprised that you did 1000+ deals through RFD without more feedbacks in or out than this. (I have not used RFD for BST in the past until recently).
Member
Feb 15, 2006
257 posts
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 6 (100% Positive)
mickoz wrote: While I agree feedback are not everything and even that could be faked anywhere (or could even be very misleading without explanation, like for negative ones), eBay included (and I got my share of problems on eBay), they do have their utility up to some point. Even here, I would validate a bit before buying and it makes me a bit more secure. I will leave OP feedback once I use the gift card I bought from him and confirm it works. ;-)

I think his comments was meant a constructive way and expressed that he doesn't feel comfortable dealing with someone that had 0 feedback which I would say is fair and that having his buyers leave feedback to confirm everything was legit add to his credibility. Seem like you take that "nobody" qualifier as something bad instead of trying to understand what he said.

I am surprised that you did 1000+ deals through RFD without more feedbacks in or out than this. (I have not used RFD for BST in the past until recently).
Meh, I did two deals with RFD members today as well. No feedbacks either. I’ve been on eBay since 2005 and probably bought 5000+ items for my coin collections and other stuff with a measly 65 feedbacks.

No one really cares about feedbacks lately when doing deals for physical items (hence my Kijiji point), that’s old school. Just meet the person and get your stuff simple. Only way I’ll do a feedback is for a bad deal. And if the other person doesn’t have a bad deal feedback then who am I to tell him he’s a nobody because of lack of feedback.

Someone can have 1000+ Positive feedbacks for buying/selling $5 items, but as soon as you buy/sell a lager amount it can be a diff story where feedback doesn’t mean anything.

Top