Expired Hot Deals

$100 UberEats E-Giftcard for $80 back in Stock (COSTCO)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2020 3:42 pm
23 replies
Aug 21, 2016
356 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Item 1514814 is out of stock or unavailable to order
RFD Effect Is Real
Dec 9, 2019
161 posts
57 upvotes
Should i redeem them all at once or one by one when I finish using 100 just in case ?
Jul 27, 2017
188 posts
233 upvotes
topkekbro wrote: Should i redeem them all at once or one by one when I finish using 100 just in case ?
To be safe probably just apply them as you need it (e.g., big order or when there is a promo). The concern is if Uber sees that you already have a big gift card balance they'll just send you less promos. There's been some reports that this is the case although not definitive, but better safe than sorry.
Aug 21, 2016
356 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bryanparking wrote: that was quick. ordered. Thanks OP.
FWIW I still have this in my cart, not fast enough
RFD Effect Is Real
Jul 7, 2004
361 posts
218 upvotes
All I see is a sexy Teddy Bear at Costco.
Images
  • Page Not Found.JPG
4 x Freedom Everywhere 50:18GB Data + 1GB US $32.50 ( IPhone8, Huawei P20Pro and P30Pro and Mate10 dual sim )
1 x Fido 4GB Data Plan $0 and 1 x Shaw Talk/Text $0 ( Huawei Nova 5T dual sim )
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3231 posts
3031 upvotes
I’m still waiting for mine from the first round lol. Had to escalate to Costco.
Jul 27, 2017
188 posts
233 upvotes
nochill wrote: To be safe probably just apply them as you need it (e.g., big order or when there is a promo). The concern is if Uber sees that you already have a big gift card balance they'll just send you less promos. There's been some reports that this is the case although not definitive, but better safe than sorry.
Same, not quick enough.
Mar 26, 2004
185 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Says item out of stock once you try to checkout and pay.
Dec 9, 2019
161 posts
57 upvotes
nochill wrote: To be safe probably just apply them as you need it (e.g., big order or when there is a promo). The concern is if Uber sees that you already have a big gift card balance they'll just send you less promos. There's been some reports that this is the case although not definitive, but better safe than sorry.
What are the chances someone or some bot will steal the code and redeem it themselves
Jul 27, 2017
188 posts
233 upvotes
topkekbro wrote: What are the chances someone or some bot will steal the code and redeem it themselves
The only way I see that happening is if your inbox or Costco / Uber gets hacked, in which case all bets are off lol. In the former case you probably got more to worry about than the vouchers.

Keep your accounts secure and I don't see this being a problem. Or if you want you can just print the codes, lock it away and delete the emails if you are really worried.