Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NordVPN

105% cashback via TopCashBack on 2 year + 3 month NordVPN

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2023 11:12 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes

105% cashback via TopCashBack on 2 year + 3 month NordVPN

Deal Link:
Savings:
105% CB
Expiry:
November 25, 2022
Retailer:
NordVPN
TopCashBack is running another 100+% cashback promo on a VPN and this time it's NordVPN. You essentially get back what you paid for plus 5% on the pre-tax amount. I've had no issues with them in the past and you can make your payout via PayPal. I've already gotten 105% back on Surfshark and 95% on PIA VPN in this past month alone.

Edit: 105% is applied post-tax. I got back the notification from TopCashBack and it's showing $85.86 USD. In Ontario my total came to $91. So ~$5 USD is my cost when it's all said and done, but I'll try to open a ticket and get the remaining amount covered. When I did SurfShark (same company as NordVPN) and I was charged tax the cashback reflected only on the pre-tax amount. But I submitted a ticket and a month later they adjusted my cashback to reflect the post-tax amount. I paid $62 USD and my payout is showing $66 USD for Surfshark.

Do your own research on both TopCashBack and NordVPN of course but so far my experience with TopCashBack is great. As for NordVPN, I wouldn't trust it with anonymity but they're the best VPN I've used when it comes to getting around geoblocking and is pretty reliable.

EDIT: I updated the post above to reflect what I received in cash back.
EDIT 2: Here's the cashback amount from TopCashBack:
EDIT 3: They’ve improved the cashback to 120%! I wish I waited hahahaha
EDIT 4: looks like it’s back down to 105%. Remember it’s applied pre-tax.
Last edited by fatcowxlive on Nov 10th, 2022 10:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
383 replies
Dec 29, 2009
631 posts
233 upvotes
I've gotten three different two year subscriptions to PIA from TopCashBack and always got my money back. I'll happily get paid to try NordVPN.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2018
1261 posts
2319 upvotes
How long of a subscription do we buy of nordvpn, and how long is it expected we have to wait to get the cash back? How do they give you the cash back, a cheque like rakuten?
Nov 8, 2022
68 posts
156 upvotes
Can you select any package? (Standard-$80.73, Plus-$107.73, Complete-$142.83)
Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2721 posts
1788 upvotes
Markham
fatcowxlive wrote: TopCashBack is running another 100+% cashback promo on a VPN and this time it's NordVPN. You essentially get back what you paid for plus 5%. I've had no issues with them in the past and you can make your payout via PayPal. I've already gotten 105% back on Surfshark and 95% on PIA VPN in this past month alone.

I'm unsure if the 105% is on the amount pre-tax or post-tax, I think when I did SurfShark (same company as VPN) and I was charged tax the cashback reflected only on the pre-tax amount. But I submitted a ticket and a month later they adjusted my cashback to reflect the post-tax amount. I paid $62 USD and my payout is showing $66 USD.

Do your own research on both TopCashBack and NordVPN of course but so far my experience with TopCashBack is great. As for NordVPN, I wouldn't trust it with anonymity but they're the best VPN I've used when it comes to getting around geoblocking and is pretty reliable.
how did you get it for 62USD?

I chose the lowest yearly plan for 2years+3months, it was $91.22 after taxes in Ontario.
Images
  • Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 2.17.34 PM.png
  • Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 2.22.29 PM.png
Last edited by andyyuen on Nov 9th, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2017
234 posts
354 upvotes
Can't checkout on nordvpn website. Anyone else getting the same error?
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 2.18.36 PM.png

EDIT: worked with a different card
Last edited by TruAdmiralAckbar on Nov 9th, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rogers Ignite 300u - 40$
Public Mobile 4.5Gb - 40-7$
Nov 8, 2022
68 posts
156 upvotes
Can we choose any package? (Standard $80, Plus $107, Complete $142)
Thanks!
Apr 1, 2009
674 posts
978 upvotes
Winnipeg
I quickly chatted with nord to see if I could add this to my existing subscription and it is for first time nord customers, not first-time customers of the cash back site as I had originally hoped. FYI
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes
KevinT277396 wrote: How long of a subscription do we buy of nordvpn, and how long is it expected we have to wait to get the cash back? How do they give you the cash back, a cheque like rakuten?
Like I said in the OP
- 2 year + 3 month NordVPN sub
- Payout via Paypal
- Payout time is not showing on my account but for Surfshark it was 3 months and for PIA it was two months. Given Surfshark and Nord are the same company I won't be surprised if the wait is 3 months.

andyyuen wrote: how did you get it for 62USD?

I chose the lowest yearly plan for 2years+3months, it was $91.22 after taxes in Ontario.
62 USD was Surfshark, I was sharing my surfshark story. I paid the same as your screenshot for NordVPN.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2721 posts
1788 upvotes
Markham
TruAdmiralAckbar wrote: Can't checkout on nordvpn website. Anyone else getting the same error?

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 2.18.36 PM.png
tried to pay with Apple Pay.. same error
put in credit card independently.. worked
Nov 26, 2017
234 posts
354 upvotes
Also - when registering can I choose a country from the list with no tax?
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 2.37.24 PM.png
Rogers Ignite 300u - 40$
Public Mobile 4.5Gb - 40-7$
May 27, 2008
134 posts
31 upvotes
NordVPN still does NOT support port forwarding. PIA does.
Jul 11, 2022
178 posts
154 upvotes
I did this when cashback was 81% and payout took 1.5 months. Not sure if it'll take longer with higher payout %, but just sharing my experience. Meanwhile, my 20% Groupon is sitting at 5 months with no payout yet, having been "confirmed" 2 weeks after placing order Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes
shawn8888 wrote: NordVPN still does NOT support port forwarding. PIA does.
Yeah good point. Also for straight up reliability and speed PIA has been the better VPN for me. But that's why it's important to keep an eye on sites like rakuten and topcashback, I think having both PIA and NordVPN is important because they're both great at separate tasks.

I still wouldn't trust either for full anonymity, but then again I don't trust any VPN apart from Mullvad in that respect.
Oct 2, 2011
197 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
Heard of a lot of good review for NordVPN and finally have the chance to try it free. Thanks a lot OP.
Oct 27, 2022
21 posts
92 upvotes
Thanks OP. How long does it take to show in the earnings tab after you purchase it ?
Feb 5, 2006
174 posts
50 upvotes
TruAdmiralAckbar wrote: Also - when registering can I choose a country from the list with no tax?

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 2.37.24 PM.png
I was able to purchase with 0% sales tax, I was charged $109.71CAD
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
This thread likely going to be removed soon by mods because anything from TCB is unwelcome here for some reason.

TCB recently closed my account because of an alleged "abuse". Their "quality team" locked my account without notice and after I sent an email asking what's going on, they replied in one line "Unfortunately your account has been spotted making illegitimate or abusive transactions, as such your account will remain closed and your cashback removed."

Further inquiries indicated that I bought multiple VPN services through them and that is considered "abusive" and they demanded an explanation. I bought 2x PIA and Surfshark sub from them, and I explained that Netflix blocked VPN and I am simply trying different VPN and also buying it for a friend. Since they did not say one per member so I don't know how that can be abused. They have not replied back but I have about $62 still pending for payout.

So what people said was true, TCB do remove accounts for no reason. be careful guys.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
TCB was a PITA to deal with when one of these promos showed up in 2020. I forgot who the provider was but basically TCB and the provider werent communicating how the deal was being offered+payout

Not sure if Im going to step into another landmine here but that experience left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)