• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2019 11:08 pm
[OP]
Nov 13, 2016
287 posts
171 upvotes

10th Generation Honda Accord Infotainment system issue

Hello RFders:

I have the 10th Gen 2019 Honda Accord 2.0T sport and in the 6 months of driving have had the infotainment system reboot randomly 5 times until now. I have brought up the issue with the service manager but since the issue is random and cannot be reproduced, they are doing nothing except make a note on the file. The only outside connection with the infotainment system is the Bluetooth with my phone and the occasional Carplay - however the issue has occurred without Carplay connected.

Looked up online and this issue is widely reported by multiple drivers since 2018 (ever since the launch) and no solution from HONDA yet.

The purpose of this thread is to keep an online log of drivers facing this issue for future reference and bring it up with HONDA as and when needed.

Please refrain from commenting about the downward spiral of HONDA quality - there are other threads for those. Hopefully we can keep the discussions updated with relevant experiences and fixes if available.

CD
6 replies
Dec 4, 2004
165 posts
32 upvotes
Gatineau
Do you have the Hondalink app installed on your phone ?

I did have the same issue as you, and removing the app from my phone fixed it. The app didnt do much anyway .
[OP]
Nov 13, 2016
287 posts
171 upvotes
LuckyB wrote: Do you have the Hondalink app installed on your phone ?

I did have the same issue as you, and removing the app from my phone fixed it. The app didnt do much anyway .
No, I dont use Hondalink app.

CD
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
5974 posts
679 upvotes
Ottawa
Why don’t you start this thread on driveaccord instead?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
30380 posts
16215 upvotes
Ottawa
jeeva86 wrote: Why don’t you start this thread on driveaccord instead?
+1, better response and updates on an Accord specific forum.
[OP]
Nov 13, 2016
287 posts
171 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote: Why don’t you start this thread on driveaccord instead?
I will. Infact I think there is a thread there already. Just that I visit RFD more often..

Thanks you the same...

CD
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
13219 posts
9836 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Canadadesi wrote: I will. Infact I think there is a thread there already. Just that I visit RFD more often..

Thanks you the same...

CD
Very few accord owners here. Accord sales are pathetic now and this place is overrun by CUV/SUV owners.