Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

10x points purchase google gc with PC World Elite Mastercard

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2017 2:07 am
Nov 26, 2014
372 posts
278 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

10x points purchase google gc with PC World Elite Mastercard

Use your President’s Choice Financial® World Elite Mastercard® to buy any number of $25 or $50 Google Play gift cards until July 18 at participating grocery stores where President’s Choice® products are sold, and earn 10X the regular PC® points* on every dollar spent.

Treat yourself this summer with Google Play - the mobile gaming platform home to 1M+ Android apps and games.

This is an email offer.
17 replies
Jun 13, 2017
213 posts
204 upvotes
So this should be 30% off anything on play store? 3% regular x10? Any other restrictions?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
It's an email offer, so is it open to everyone or is it targeted?
This isn't a blog.
Banned
Sep 5, 2016
344 posts
370 upvotes
I am using Google Voice/hangout for long distance calling. is Google Play gift card can use to add balance in my google voice account
Satisfied Customer from these providers :-
Koodo Mobile
Public Mobile
Tangerine Bank
Aug 28, 2010
111 posts
54 upvotes
I linked my PC plus card with my PC World Elite Mastercard, why I cannot see the points I earn from Mastercard in the PCPlus app? Where do the points go?
Jun 13, 2017
213 posts
204 upvotes
They should go to PCPLUS app within 2-3 days..

Yes important is this offer targeted or does it say anyone with W/E card?
Nov 26, 2014
372 posts
278 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I don't think that is 30% rebates, it is only 10%.

And I got 2 emails which linked to two of our accounts.

Not sure if someone else receive it?
Jun 13, 2017
213 posts
204 upvotes
webants wrote: I don't think that is 30% rebates, it is only 10%.

And I got 2 emails which linked to two of our accounts.

Not sure if someone else receive it?
PC W/E gives 3% for money spent at Superstore... so 30%?

It's only reason i have PC W/E card. I always use it for groceries and gas at Superstore for 3% return compared to 1 or 2% for any other credit cards.
Nov 26, 2014
372 posts
278 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I would say the pc financial sends pc points to pcplus account weekly.
Mar 26, 2007
325 posts
203 upvotes
I only have the "World" card and got an email about this. The world card is no longer offered, so they didn't even reference it in the body of the email. It equates to 10% cash back on the gift card(s) that you purchase.

Body:
Use your President’s Choice Financial® Mastercard® to buy any number of $25 or $50 Google Play gift cards until July 18 at participating grocery stores where President’s Choice® products are sold, and earn 10X the regular PC® points* on every dollar spent.

Treat yourself this summer with Google Play - the mobile gaming platform home to 1M+ Android apps and games.
Fine print:
*Valid from July 12, 2017 to July 18, 2017 when you purchase $25 or $50 Google Play gift cards with your PC Financial® Mastercard. Earn a bonus 90 PC points per dollar of your $25 or $50 Google Play gift card purchase in addition to the regular 10 PC points per dollar earned for all purchases on the PC Financial Mastercard. Excludes multipacks. Where any purchase qualifies for more than one bonus offer, each one is calculated separately; one offer does not multiply another. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for bonus PC points to be awarded. See gift card for details, terms and conditions. Cards may not be available at all stores, selection subject to availability. Not valid on prior purchases. Offer subject to change.
Jun 13, 2017
213 posts
204 upvotes
This is still confusing because you should be earning 30 PC points per dollar with W/E card. 10x would be 270 bonus per dollar. I guess someone will have to call in to confirm.

For regular PC mastercard 10 PC points and 90 bonus points is correct for total of 10% back.
Nov 26, 2014
372 posts
278 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
But this deal is worse than 10% off.

For 10% off, that is 12.7% off with pc world elite.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2018 upvotes
Scarborough
hiddenthread wrote: This is still confusing because you should be earning 30 PC points per dollar with W/E card. 10x would be 270 bonus per dollar. I guess someone will have to call in to confirm.

For regular PC mastercard 10 PC points and 90 bonus points is correct for total of 10% back.
30 points per dollar at participating stores. Gift cards aren't included in the 30points per dollar. Anywhere else is 10 points per dollar. From my understanding is if your buying a gc it's gotta be 10x the regular 10 points per dollar so 100 points per dollar.
Jun 13, 2017
213 posts
204 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote: 30 points per dollar at participating stores. Gift cards aren't included in the 30points per dollar. Anywhere else is 10 points per dollar. From my understanding is if your buying a gc it's gotta be 10x the regular 10 points per dollar so 100 points per dollar.
I use PCMC only at Superstore strictly for gas and groceries. Why use this card anywhere else where you only get 1%? There are better cards for that.

Anyway if this is 10% off then it's not worth looking into Google Play cards.
May 5, 2012
362 posts
148 upvotes
CALGARY
I want to use this offer because of the "Buy now think later" approach....But I'd like to know what good things you guys are spending on, besides games that is.
I purchased Nova Launcher and Plex... and I feel that's all I really need. I also bought packs for the Heads up game.. but I tend to get bored of mobile games quite fast. At this point my phone entertainment consists of RFD, Facebook, Chrome browser, PC Plus, Amazon, Kijiji, (Multiple) Banking apps, Netflix and Plex.

Side note: I have around 22$ sitting in my google account from just doing reward surveys.
Jun 23, 2016
411 posts
759 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
clsl wrote: I linked my PC plus card with my PC World Elite Mastercard, why I cannot see the points I earn from Mastercard in the PCPlus app? Where do the points go?
Their system for linking accounts is broken. I had this very problem for months after linking online, even after several emails requesting a fix.

Go ahead and call PC and speak to somebody - this solved my problem almost immediately. Now the pc plus and pcf points are synced.
Jun 23, 2016
411 posts
759 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
starbelow wrote: I want to use this offer because of the "Buy now think later" approach....But I'd like to know what good things you guys are spending on, besides games that is.
I purchased Nova Launcher and Plex... and I feel that's all I really need. I also bought packs for the Heads up game.. but I tend to get bored of mobile games quite fast. At this point my phone entertainment consists of RFD, Facebook, Chrome browser, PC Plus, Amazon, Kijiji, (Multiple) Banking apps, Netflix and Plex.

Side note: I have around 22$ sitting in my google account from just doing reward surveys.
+1 for classifying RFD and PC Plus as 'entertainment.'
Nov 26, 2014
372 posts
278 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Anyone receive points?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)