Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

$119 - Milwaukee Tool M12 FUEL 12V Li-Ion 1/2-inch Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill Kit with 4.0 Ah & 2.0 Ah Batteries

Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3052 posts
1141 upvotes
I have an extra that someone can have at cost plus $10 (covers my gas for driving out to Oshawa). I ordered 2 at different stores worried that scalpers would hoard them before the orders got fulfilled.
Amazingly both my orders came through. First person to PM and can pick up in Leslieville (Toronto) gets it. Also will sell the charger and 2.0Ah battery from my kit.
Sep 7, 2004
511 posts
27 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. Placed my order Friday night at the west Edmonton location for today, got the email this morning and picked it up. This will go nicely with the impact driver I picked up a year ago from another RFD post. Now to figure out what I need to drill...
Jan 28, 2008
255 posts
274 upvotes
Jedric wrote: So there are stocks just went back to original price?

I ordered mine yesterday and got an email this morning that its ready for pick up, but I did not got a chance to go today and will pick it up tomorrow morning.

I was waiting for the hammer drill and impact combo to go back on sale, jumped on this since price is low with 2 batteries and will probably get the M18 fuel impact since I would likely need more power for car wheel bolts if there is a sale that comes around.

Got the $69 screw driver with extra battery last time which I have been using around the house and pretty much suffice from what I have used it so far - ikea stuff, screws, drill drywalls etc

Picked up mine today, glad I opened it before leaving , nothing was on plastic except the 2.0 battery the 4.0 battery was attached to the drill, battery seem dirty as seem it was used so I told customer service they went and look for a another set but was out of stock so they gave me a new 6.0 instead.
Last edited by Jedric on Jan 17th, 2022 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3052 posts
1141 upvotes
Jedric wrote: Picked up mine today, glad I opened it before leaving , nothing was on plastic except the 2.0 battery the 4.0 battery was attached to the drill, battery seem dirty as serm it was used so I told customer service they went and look for a another set but was out of stock so we the gave me a new 6.0 instead.
That is normal. Mine was the same way.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5083 posts
6661 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jedric wrote: Picked up mine today, glad I opened it before leaving , nothing was on plastic except the 2.0 battery the 4.0 battery was attached to the drill, battery seem dirty as serm it was used so I told customer service they went and look for a another set but was out of stock so we the gave me a new 6.0 instead.
Only the 2.0 battery is supposed to be in plastic. The 4.0 shouldn't be dirty though.

Getting a 6.0 is a huge win
Jan 28, 2008
255 posts
274 upvotes
er34er34 wrote: Only the 2.0 battery is supposed to be in plastic. The 4.0 shouldn't be dirty though.

Getting a 6.0 is a huge win
When I got my screw driver everything was in plastic. So I was not sure if it was supposed to be the same. Also this was supposed to be hammer drill, this didnt come with side handle?
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5083 posts
6661 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jedric wrote: When I got my screw driver everything was in plastic. So I was not sure if it was supposed to be the same. Also this was supposed to be hammer drill, this didnt come with side handle?
Only the M18 gets the side handle. M12 does not.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)