Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Davids Tea

$12 mugs - Day 10 (12 Days of Holideals) + Rakuten 2%

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2023 11:48 am
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2003
1072 posts
815 upvotes
Toronto
popo wrote: Did you guys get confirmation emails?
Nope. I found that strange too. I have a pending charge on my credit card though.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
popo wrote: Did you guys get confirmation emails?
Derringdo wrote:
Nope. I found that strange too. I have a pending charge on my credit card though.
I did get a confirmation, but reading the recent comments on their Facebook and Instagram makes me wary. They are apparently backlogged to November orders. I don't think I'll be getting my order before I need to give it to someone for Christmas.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1754 posts
574 upvotes
Derringdo wrote: Nope. I found that strange too. I have a pending charge on my credit card though.
silverele wrote: I did get a confirmation, but reading the recent comments on their Facebook and Instagram makes me wary. They are apparently backlogged to November orders. I don't think I'll be getting my order before I need to give it to someone for Christmas.
I eventually got it. Now worried as I got for a gift as well. Fingers crossed.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2018
1082 posts
1622 upvotes
Montreal
Are DavidsTea ever gonna ship any of my stuff lmao some of this is for xmas gifts
Jul 3, 2017
200 posts
231 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I had an order from the end of November that I received last week. Only ever got an order confirmation, but never a shipping update.

Got an order confirmation for this one as well but I won't hold my breath for a shipping one.

Glad I didn't pay for shipping for either order or I'd be a bit pissed paying for such crappy turn around time and lack of notifications.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2003
1072 posts
815 upvotes
Toronto
Finally received my order confirmation email 20 hours after ordering. I've never seen this with any other retailer. Good thing these aren't Christmas gifts.
Oct 27, 2022
21 posts
92 upvotes
My order randomly showed up as well.
I ordered on December 4th.
I did not receive any email that my order was shipped and I just received it today !

So keep an eye for everyone that ordered around that period.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Order in Dec 10th. Just received email it is shipped and also provide the tracking information.
Jul 8, 2018
170 posts
246 upvotes
mugs got delivered. weren't the ones I ordered and one was broken.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
dimesntreys wrote: mugs got delivered. weren't the ones I ordered and one was broken.
My mug from my December 10 order was delivered yesterday as well, but thankfully the right one and in good shape. The box was a bit beat up, but the mug was fine. For some reason it was wrapped in a single layer of tissue paper instead of bubble wrap. Not the best choice for items made of glass.

I did get the same 4 delayed delivery messages before I finally got a shipped email. I got the mug just in time too because I ended up meeting the recipient late and gave the mug to her today.
Jul 8, 2018
170 posts
246 upvotes
silverele wrote: My mug from my December 10 order was delivered yesterday as well, but thankfully the right one and in good shape. The box was a bit beat up, but the mug was fine. For some reason it was wrapped in a single layer of tissue paper instead of bubble wrap. Not the best choice for items made of glass.

I did get the same 4 delayed delivery messages before I finally got a shipped email. I got the mug just in time too because I ended up meeting the recipient late and gave the mug to her today.
if you got the glass ones I think that's the only one they have left. I had ordered one of the ceramic ones and i suspect that they oversold those and then tried to fill the order with the glass ones instead.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1772 posts
484 upvotes
Montreal
I bought on Dec 10 and received my order on jan 4

I bought 4 cups and they sent 3 cups that was not the ones I ordered. 3 transparent, I guess they ran out of colour

Did anyone tried to return. I guess it will be a headaches to return. Especially that online orders cannot be return in-store. I'll probably have to wait 3 hours on the phone. Maybe I should just charge back to my credit card.

Last time I'm buying stuff from them. Never again, what a shame.
Apr 13, 2008
46 posts
91 upvotes
Ordered a ceramic mug, got a glass mug instead. The lid was shattered when it arrived. Talk about poor order fulfillment
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
If you cannot reach them by phone, try Facebook and private message them with the problem and your order number. It seems they will have someone contact/email you to solve the case, but I don't know how long. They have many complaints about the delay shipment there.

https://www.facebook.com/DAVIDsTEA
BobyYoo wrote: I bought on Dec 10 and received my order on jan 4

I bought 4 cups and they sent 3 cups that was not the ones I ordered. 3 transparent, I guess they ran out of colour

Did anyone tried to return. I guess it will be a headaches to return. Especially that online orders cannot be return in-store. I'll probably have to wait 3 hours on the phone. Maybe I should just charge back to my credit card.

Jul 8, 2018
170 posts
246 upvotes
BobyYoo wrote: I bought on Dec 10 and received my order on jan 4

lol you can't even wait 3 hours on the phone. after 10 minutes it kicks you out of hold and says either try again or request a call back. Spoiler: they don't call back.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1772 posts
484 upvotes
Montreal
dimesntreys wrote: lol you can't even wait 3 hours on the phone. after 10 minutes it kicks you out of hold and says either try again or request a call back. Spoiler: they don't call back.
Oh you're right, you get kicked out after 10mim on the phone. There is a glitch on the chat, I can't see what they type which basically is useless.

I was able to find their email address. Let see if they respond.
customerservice@davidstea.com

I want my refund for those ugly cups that they sent me as a replacement.
Jun 25, 2022
136 posts
92 upvotes
my ceramic mug lid got broken before i could even use it Pensive Face
Sep 19, 2021
267 posts
648 upvotes
Randomly got a refund on my CC for my order. Logged into my account and saw that my order was cancelled. I contacted them and they said that my item is OOS. It took them just over a month for them to find that the item in my order was OOS. They never even notified me that it is OOS and that my order is being canceled.. The best part was that 2 days before the refund randomly showed up on my CC was an email from them requesting me to write a review for the product.

Did anyone else receive an order cancelation? lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
7140 posts
3513 upvotes
akaoruhu wrote: Randomly got a refund on my CC for my order. Logged into my account and saw that my order was cancelled. I contacted them and they said that my item is OOS. It took them just over a month for them to find that the item in my order was OOS. They never even notified me that it is OOS and that my order is being canceled.. The best part was that 2 days before the refund randomly showed up on my CC was an email from them requesting me to write a review for the product.

Did anyone else receive an order cancelation? lol
thanks for the tip!
I was wondering why my second mug order went missing and after I checked my CC statement I found a refund on Jan 4

Hilariously, David's tea emailed to ask for a product review writeup for that mug which I never received, LOL
What an all around F-Up.... never again!!