[123Ink.ca] 20% OFF code on compatible ink, also works on Moustache brand ink

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 5:41 pm
[OP]
May 30, 2013
231 posts
555 upvotes

[123Ink.ca] 20% OFF code on compatible ink, also works on Moustache brand ink

Received this email from 123ink.ca, 20% OFF code.
I tried it on Mousetache branded ink as well, IT WORKS. Better deal than a few days ago where it was 15% OFF.

USE CODE : MISSU20
70.png
20 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11448 posts
1659 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks. I’m going to give the color cartridges are try. Should be passable :)
Jul 27, 2014
359 posts
206 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Nice, grabbed some. Thanks!
Dec 1, 2018
137 posts
152 upvotes
Does it get cheaper during the year or is this the best price we could get?

Thanks for the deal btw!
Sep 27, 2012
158 posts
36 upvotes
GVR
I found that the Moustache Canon ink cartridges weren't very good - I gave it a second chance recently and regretted it. Tried printing out a credit card statement and couldn't read half the lines! I've had luck with the other non-Moustache cartridges and I think the code works on those, too.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11448 posts
1659 upvotes
Vancouver
$181 for a complete set of HP cartridges for my printer lol. I don't think i paid more than $150 for the printer. Yikes. Poor landfill. People just buy, dispose of the printers when i runs out of ink and get a new one. Rinse and repeat.
Sep 22, 2007
74 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered. Thanks OP!
Aug 24, 2015
121 posts
162 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
trellaine201 wrote: $181 for a complete set of HP cartridges for my printer lol. I don't think i paid more than $150 for the printer. Yikes. Poor landfill. People just buy, dispose of the printers when i runs out of ink and get a new one. Rinse and repeat.
Just one more thing to consider.. the starter cartridge that comes with the new printer may yield half the number of pages (or less) that a new cartridge prints. Add to that the recycling fees you pay for a new printer and you'll find out that buying a cartridge alone may double your ROI.
Aug 11, 2013
108 posts
122 upvotes
4 years ago I bought Epson WF-3520 for about $99. Also bought after market ink cartridges (10 cartridges total) for about $18 from amazon. Printer Still going strong. Just bought a ink drain maintenance box last month for $15 from epson. Will buy epson again as soon as this one goes out.
Apr 21, 2012
64 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks Op, was able to apply on Mousetache branded inks..
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4916 posts
1572 upvotes
if anyone in sauga or oakville is willing to help me grab a mousepad, let me know! i'll come pick it up from you
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3523 posts
2126 upvotes
Vancouver
trellaine201 wrote: $181 for a complete set of HP cartridges for my printer lol. I don't think i paid more than $150 for the printer. Yikes. Poor landfill. People just buy, dispose of the printers when i runs out of ink and get a new one. Rinse and repeat.
Check the page count on them because most starter ink is half or less the regular size. This is generally true with HP too.

You could also refill them at costco (or other places) for some models.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1009 posts
741 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I bought a brother inkjet because my decade old brother MFC laser was very tedious and SLOW in scanning. Made a WORLD of difference when it came to homeschooling and scanning homework.

My point is before you buy a printer, always check out the aftermarket ink prices. I bought the printer new and let the kids go crazy on printing pictures, crafts, and just about everything else. Months later, the cyan and black are running low BUT there's a tape hack to allow it to print until the cartridge is physically empty.

My second point is to be wary of updated firmwares as they may block aftermarket inks.

Just received my moustache ink today coincidentally. It's in their best interest to provide a quality product as we're all repeat customers.