Expired Hot Deals

[123Ink.ca] 6L/1.6 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Filter $33.29 with FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2020 6:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[123Ink.ca] 6L/1.6 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Filter $33.29 with FS

This large ultrasonic huidifier on sale for $33.29 free ship

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Large Capacity - Featuring a 6L (1.6gal) tank, works with rooms up to 400 sq. ft. It can be used continuously 22 hours.
Essential Oil Tray - Features a tray where you can add your favorite essential oils.
Reduces Airborne Viruses & Bacteria - Helps with allergies, clearing sinuses, coughs. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic natural ionizer and purifier a full night of sleep.
Auto Shut Off - The humidifier will automatically turn off when it runs out of water preventing damage to the unit and keeping you safe!
Ceramic Filter Bead - Ceramic filter beads have very strong adsorption, and the active adsorption surface is 8~20 times of other filter materials. There are activated carbon filter at the bottom which can remove odor.
20 replies
Feb 13, 2016
364 posts
393 upvotes
Has anyone tried this or any Living branded products?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2016 posts
587 upvotes
6L ultrasonic humidifier for $33 is a great deal. Especially cause it has a filter as well.

BUT, good luck transporting, refilling, and reinstalling that tank without a handle, especially with the smooth and sloped sides. Lining it up and placing it back on the base with your hands wet is going to be a PITA. 6L of water is quite hefty (imagine a 4L bag of milk + a 2L carton of milk).
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1679 posts
815 upvotes
onthemove wrote: Has anyone tried this or any Living branded products?
I got the 600 ml humidifier early last year for $8. Still works perfect.
Nov 8, 2006
130 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Willing to give this brand a shot for $37 all in.
Sep 5, 2015
186 posts
613 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mr_yellow wrote: 6L ultrasonic humidifier for $33 is a great deal. Especially cause it has a filter as well.

BUT, good luck transporting, refilling, and reinstalling that tank without a handle, especially with the smooth and sloped sides. Lining it up and placing it back on the base with your hands wet is going to be a PITA. 6L of water is quite hefty (imagine a 4L bag of milk + a 2L carton of milk).
There is a handle on the top. You just need to take off the top gray part and the handle is underneath.
Mar 18, 2008
424 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
mr_yellow wrote: 6L ultrasonic humidifier for $33 is a great deal. Especially cause it has a filter as well.

This guy humidifies.
Nov 23, 2004
406 posts
574 upvotes
Ontario
mr_yellow wrote: Lining it up and placing it back on the base with your hands wet is going to be a PITA.
Are you dipping your humidifiers in the bath tub to refill them? lol in all my years of using ultrasonic ones before we bought a whole home I never once ended up with soaking wet hands or wet tank.
Sep 25, 2018
594 posts
1108 upvotes
I put some masking tape on the side to increase grip, and hold it upside down so it doesn't slide off.

Remember to clean the base at least once a month. I don't know if it's the house I live in or what, after several months of using it, huge amount of mold has formed in the base, it was so much to a point I just threw the humidifier away. Though friend of mine who had the humidifier for just as long did not have this issue. I also used Brita filtered water so the mold must come from the house.

Otherwise it is a fine humidifier, wish it has a timer function.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2016 posts
587 upvotes
mindabsence wrote: Are you dipping your humidifiers in the bath tub to refill them? lol in all my years of using ultrasonic ones before we bought a whole home I never once ended up with soaking wet hands or wet tank.
Since the size necessitates filling in the tab, for sure, there will be some splashback depending on how powerful your tub faucet is. YMMV depending on how quickly you fill and how close to the top you fill to.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2016 posts
587 upvotes
ashwani2k wrote: There is a handle on the top. You just need to take off the top gray part and the handle is underneath.
I stand corrected. Still though, the additional fiddly plastic bits that you need to reinstall after each fill up is annoying (looks like a lid + cap). Especially when it looks like the design will pool moisture in those "ridges".

I'm on the fence on returning a 4L Taotronics humidifier I recently bought for this. the value is definitely there.. but Not sure I want to give up the hygrometer and the wifi integration.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7013 posts
2666 upvotes
Calgary
Not this humidifier but a coffee maker and a few other products. Can't say the quality is excellent but their CRS is very good at replacing or refunding should their products fail. If not because this one is too big for my needs I would give it a go.
Sep 5, 2015
186 posts
613 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I had bought this for $25. It seems to be a quality product with a large capacity. However, the mist level stays the same when you turn the dial from low to high.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5169 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
I got the 3L one on Black Friday and couldn't be happier for $20

I tried putting essential oil to the little tray but it just gets mouldy as there isn't a way to clean the old oil so I only use regular tap water now. Ideally you would want distilled water but that's $$$$
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1958 posts
1364 upvotes
My skin is dryer than the sahara desert so this would be pleasant to sleep with at the very least.

Also don't forget Rakuten
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.