Expired Hot Deals

123Ink.ca

$9.99 Free Shipping Gaming Mouse Pad, Extended Large Size, Non-Slip Anti-Fray Cloth Surface, 900mm*400mm - Moustache®

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2018 11:11 am
[OP]
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
171 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal

[123Ink.ca] $9.99 Free Shipping Gaming Mouse Pad, Extended Large Size, Non-Slip Anti-Fray Cloth Surface, 900mm*400mm - Moustache®

Image
123ink has this gaming mouse pad for free shipping, I bought one last year during BF sale, I love it very much. Nice quality and it covers lots of space on my desk. Right now, they have 10X s-points promotion until Sept 12, if you want to get one, you can also take the advantage through Ebates; Enjoy!
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1462 posts
2341 upvotes
No time machine, but this was $3.99 with the Duo deal event couple weeks ago. It's also on sale frequently at $5 or so.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4780 posts
3281 upvotes
Vancouver
aintic wrote: No time machine, but this was $3.99 with the Duo deal event couple weeks ago. It's also on sale frequently at $5 or so.
Dont forget like $2 in april.

Its a good deal around $2-$5, anymore and its not really that great unless you need it now.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1663 posts
5524 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Paigne wrote: Dont forget like $2 in april.

Its a good deal around $2-$5, anymore and its not really that great unless you need it now.
At $10 with free shipping it's still better priced than alternatives.

I have one and it's great. I did have to use a permanent black marker on the logo though.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4780 posts
3281 upvotes
Vancouver
blyndfyre wrote: At $10 with free shipping it's still better priced than alternatives.

I have one and it's great. I did have to use a permanent black marker on the logo though.
True but its also regular price on an item that has pretty much always being on sale. If you need it now then its a decent price. If you dont, odds are it will go back on sale.

I didnt marker the one i use, instead its on a keyboard tray and i generally dont pull my kb tray all the way out so the logo generally is covered lol.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11457 posts
96173 upvotes
Ontario
Paigne wrote: Dont forget like $2 in april.

Its a good deal around $2-$5, anymore and its not really that great unless you need it now.
It was $1 during black Friday.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Link: Costco West |May 2 - 29 | 182 pics| 1 month promo
Link:Costco West | May 2 - May 15 | 27 pics| Executive coupons
Member
Apr 2, 2017
307 posts
188 upvotes
Side note (question) : Any idea how to get free shipping on primecables.ca - need to order some cheaper items and shipping is worth more than the stuff I'm ordering.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 16, 2012
1292 posts
614 upvotes
EDMONTON
Thatdealguy wrote: It was $1 during black Friday.
Oh man, I have to get another one it goes down to a buck or two. I got it last month for $3.99 and I thought it was a super hot deal!
Member
Dec 21, 2012
486 posts
793 upvotes
Winnipeg
piperdaddy wrote: Side note (question) : Any idea how to get free shipping on primecables.ca - need to order some cheaper items and shipping is worth more than the stuff I'm ordering.
Sign up for a new account in your spouses name, first order is free shipping. Or wait until they have a free shipping day, which they have quite often.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)