Expired Hot Deals

[123Ink.ca] Black Mouse Pad - Moustache $0.99 + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2019 3:37 pm
Jan 15, 2005
255 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto
UWOD2020 wrote: Learning to read, that is, learning to do the act of reading, and becoming literate are 2 different things, just saying
Thank you my friend. Let me get back to you after i learn to read/write.
Jan 8, 2015
630 posts
385 upvotes
updoot wrote:
So I didn't write that correctly, my question still stands. Is it possible to do the switcheroo?
Jul 4, 2018
414 posts
344 upvotes
Quickman wrote: Is the free shipping for the 123ink.ca or can I do the old add the mousepad to the cart and then add other products from primecables.ca and then go back to 123ink.ca and make the order for free shipping?

Edited: Just edited my post to make the question more clear.
Quickman wrote: So I didn't write that correctly, my question still stands. Is it possible to do the switcheroo?
Lolz, dude why cant you just test it yourself instead of asking? It is right at your finger tips. You're not having to go outside for your own answer
Put some resphek on my name!
Mar 8, 2013
232 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
Quickman wrote: Is the free shipping for the 123ink.ca or can I do the old add the mousepad to the cart and then add other products from primecables.ca and then go back to 123ink.ca and make the order for free shipping?

Edited: Just edited my post to make the question more clear.
Quickman wrote:
So I didn't write that correctly, my question still stands. Is it possible to do the switcheroo?
The only two requirements are that you enter the coupon "moustache" at the cart screen and have at least one item from 123ink.ca in your cart. This will give you free shipping across the entire Shopper+ family of sites. You can checkout from any of the sites after that (that is you don't have to go back to 123ink as your last step to get free shipping).
Jan 8, 2015
630 posts
385 upvotes
Unresphek wrote: Lolz, dude why cant you just test it yourself instead of asking? It is right at your finger tips. You're not having to go outside for your own answer
That's the plan, but there's no harm in asking.
Jan 8, 2015
630 posts
385 upvotes
Callister wrote: The only two requirements are that you enter the coupon "moustache" at the cart screen and have at least one item from 123ink.ca in your cart. This will give you free shipping across the entire Shopper+ family of sites. You can checkout from any of the sites after that (that is you don't have to go back to 123ink as your last step to get free shipping).
I tried entering "Moustache" at checkout but it said "This coupon can only be used on fixed product(s)." Must be because of the "low profit" for the mousepad. Still get free shipping without the coupon, just no 20% off. All good! Thank you for sharing that information. Much appreciated! :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7842 posts
4068 upvotes
Toronto
Ceylonboy wrote: Ahh man i always forget.
eBates chrome plugin helps a lot, almost impossible to forget.
Nov 24, 2014
59 posts
16 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Quickman wrote: I tried entering "Moustache" at checkout but it said "This coupon can only be used on fixed product(s)." Must be because of the "low profit" for the mousepad. Still get free shipping without the coupon, just no 20% off. All good! Thank you for sharing that information. Much appreciated! :)
Not sure what you're buying. But I noticed "freeshipping10" is working for orders over $10 on the primecables site.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7842 posts
4068 upvotes
Toronto
MockingJayTM wrote: For $1 stuff? That's a real RedFlagDealer!
It adds up, I like to think of eBates as an extra 1% or more on top of my CC rewards.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3539 posts
2087 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Meh, I got their 100 foot mouse pad x3 for like $10 near Christmas time :) Best investment ever having my entire work area one mouse.

---