Expired Hot Deals

[123Ink.ca] Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Filter 6L/1.6 Gallon White - LIVINGbasics™

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2020 11:07 pm
[OP]
Feb 8, 2011
248 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto

[123Ink.ca] Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Filter 6L/1.6 Gallon White - LIVINGbasics™

ETL Certified for Canadian Safety , I have one and its Great at this price..... No issues at all, worked right out of box.

Large Capacity - Featuring a 6L (1.6gal) tank, works with rooms up to 400 sq. ft. It can be used continuously 22 hours.
Essential Oil Tray - Features a tray where you can add your favorite essential oils.
Reduces Airborne Viruses & Bacteria - Helps with allergies, clearing sinuses, coughs. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic natural ionizer and purifier a full night of sleep.
Auto Shut Off - The humidifier will automatically turn off when it runs out of water preventing damage to the unit and keeping you safe!
Ceramic Filter Bead - Ceramic filter beads have very strong adsorption, and the active adsorption surface is 8~20 times of other filter materials. There are activated carbon filter at the bottom which can remove odor.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6020 posts
2714 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
The link does not work.
I think it is living.ca

Review look good.

Any free shipping code?
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Feb 2nd, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Dec 10, 2012
199 posts
204 upvotes
Careful with these. They tend to have a lot of mold in them and then spew that out into the air. Might not matter to most, but be aware that these things spew out whatever is in the water and machine. Prepare to have a fine white mist across a 500 square foot area if you don't use filtered water.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6020 posts
2714 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Behacad wrote: Careful with these. They tend to have a lot of mold in them and then spew that out into the air. Might not matter to most, but be aware that these things spew out whatever is in the water and machine. Prepare to have a fine white mist across a 500 square foot area if you don't use filtered water.
I usually use water from reverse osmosis.
Don't use tap water directly.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2828 posts
1301 upvotes
West Coast
Don't forget ebates.

Also, OP, can you please put price in title?

Cheers.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers