Hot Deals

123Ink.ca

Ergonomic Executive Mesh Office Chair with Suspension Mesh Seat, Black - Moustache® - $ 189.99 Free Shipping and Return

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 12:56 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
333 posts
788 upvotes
MB

[123Ink.ca] Ergonomic Executive Mesh Office Chair with Suspension Mesh Seat, Black - Moustache® - $ 189.99 Free Shipping and Return

Ergonomic Executive Mesh Office Chair with Suspension Mesh Seat, Black - Moustache®
https://www.123ink.ca/p-370833-mofc-hlc ... -moustache

Reg price $ 234.99, sale $ 189.99, Free shipping and return.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 8th, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' roundup of the best office chairs!
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7009 posts
3030 upvotes
GTA
I have one of these, it's comfortable for the price. However, there's very little lower back support and I get fatigue after an hour or two of work. I have to use additional support, but still not optimal.

I'd still recommend based on the price point as this is similar to Staples Hyken.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
333 posts
788 upvotes
MB
I tried Staples Hyken at the store and found it not comfortable (head rest and chair base digged into my legs).
Was waiting for this chair to be on sale. It was out of stock for months, was back in stock at the end of July but with reg price, just found it on sale and pulled the trigger.
Lumbar support part looks solid and like it should provide enough support. Will see...
Nov 4, 2004
91 posts
140 upvotes
Markham
I got one of these a couple or three years ago for $169. It's a decent chair for the price, but mine is super squeaky. I've tried lubricating the heck out of it, and it helped but still squeaks and creaks a bit. I find the support adequate. Seems pretty durable like it's going to last a while. My advice to anyone looking for a chair: 1. stay away from padded armrests. They always crack. 2. I don't recommend bonded leather seating material. It's not a durable material, and it isn't truly leather. It's made from particles of leather all mushed up and stuck together... kind of like cardboard vs solid wood or Pringles vs. Kettle chips. All-mesh ones like this stand a better chance of lasting for several years.
Last edited by pdienstm on Sep 8th, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1381 posts
877 upvotes
CALGARY
falakmasir wrote: How's the return with 123ink? Anyone tried before?
Return shipping free only if there is any defect and they ask you photographs of the issue, if not you have to pay the return shipping and restocking fee. I have enquired before purchasing and dropped after learning this.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
333 posts
788 upvotes
MB
falakmasir wrote: How's the return with 123ink? Anyone tried before?
Interesting experience with 123ink and return a couple of days ago.
I ordered goose neck tablet holder. Its good, no issues, but it does not fit my kid front part of the desk. If I clamp it on the back side, it interferes with bed space.
I started a return, attached a picture and immediately got reply that they will make a direct refund, NO item RETURN needed. I guess that item price is close to the return shipping cost.
Sep 23, 2010
583 posts
1736 upvotes
T Dot
cec4111 wrote: Return shipping free only if there is any defect and they ask you photographs of the issue, if not you have to pay the return shipping and restocking fee. I have enquired before purchasing and dropped after learning this.
I agree with this.
I bought two office chairs a few months ago, fooled by the 'free return' promise. It was 100% my fault for not investigating thoroughly but I ended up returning one unopened chair and it cost me 25% restocking fee.
Lesson learned, I will never buy anything from the entire shoppersplus family of sites that I could possibly want to return. Consumables and small items, fine, but nothing else for me.