Expired Hot Deals

[123Ink.ca] Ergonomic Office Chair With Adjustable Headrest And Lumbar Support - Moustache $139.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 2:14 pm
[OP]
Apr 24, 2013
248 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto

[123Ink.ca] Ergonomic Office Chair With Adjustable Headrest And Lumbar Support - Moustache $139.99

Hey RFDers,

I’ve been searching for an ergonomic office chair since I am working from home due to our current pandemic. My cheap IKEA chair just wasn’t cutting it anymore so I have been searching for a new chair and didn’t want to break the bank.
Sure you can spend $400+ for a nice gaming chair or $800-$1200 for a Hernan Miller chair, but for me I was looking for sub $200 that mimicked what I had at work.

This chair originally sells on 123ink.ca for $249.99
It is also on amazon for $199.99 with a 4/5 star review.
Lastly, it is also found at a decent price of $188.99 at RCSS.
So I thought this price $139.99 with free shipping was a good deal.
It’s hard to find deals on chairs right now since everyone seems to need one. This has all the functions of a high end chair. I like the high back and head rest, lumbar support and armrest adjustments. It also reclines with tension resistance or locked in. I just ordered mine and will provide another update when I get it but so far the reviews seem pretty good.

DESCRIPTION
Functional Adjustable Mesh Office Chair

Stay productive and comfortable at home or in the office
Executive mid-back chair features active lumbar support and a mesh screen back. Mesh screen back provides increased breathability while adjustable padded lumbar support maintains the natural curve of your spine. Functions include one-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel or easy manoeuvrability, and multifunction adjustability for maximum comfort.

Features:

Modern style blends in well with any office décor
Equipped with a headrest for added comfort and support
Black finish offers a professional look that fits in any office setting
Adjustable lumbar support helps keep your lower back in a comfortable position
360 degree swivel allows for convenient manoeuvrability in and around your workspace
Adjustable pneumatic gas lift lets you easily adjust the seat to accommodate different workstation heights
Multifunction adjustment means you can change the seat height, tilt recline, back angle, and back height to suit your needs.

Last edited by TomRFD on May 11th, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: please don't remove the thread title - you can expire the deal yourself using the options
72 replies
Aug 20, 2016
53 posts
139 upvotes
Would NOT recommend this chair.

Very poor quality. The chair broke under me. And customer service wasn't helpful with the return process.

Save your money and buy a quality chair.
Images
  • IMG_20200404_180205.jpg
[OP]
Apr 24, 2013
248 posts
586 upvotes
Toronto
Jewjubes wrote: Would NOT recommend this chair.

Very poor quality. The chair broke under me. And customer service wasn't helpful with the return process.

There are tons of good reviews for this chair. Hmm I wonder if yours was just a one off?
Dec 11, 2016
14 posts
7 upvotes
This looks a lot like the Staples Hyken chair that was on sale for $170 a few weeks back
Sep 30, 2019
21 posts
6 upvotes
Mewn
Thanks was waiting for someone to reply with their experience with this chair!

Jul 15, 2017
244 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto

How much do you weigh brother? Face With Tears Of Joy

This chair is similar to the Staples Hyken chair, and both have many good reviews.
Dec 12, 2013
224 posts
125 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Unrelated but I would not recommend the hyken either if you're considering between the 2. I jumped on the hype train because it had good reviews.

The mesh is uncomfortable to sit on. From my experience, your hamstrings will hurt quite the bit after sitting for 20-30 minutes.

I'm 5'7 and 165 lbs.
Aug 23, 2019
87 posts
58 upvotes
kunalap wrote: I'm cheap.
I got this 3 days back. Will be delivered tomorrow.
Will find out what it's like.

https://www.123ink.ca/p-358389-adjustab ... -moustache
I have a similar exactly the same chair but from Jysk.
That was my first office chair ever and I liked it.
Since I got an office job (where we have Aerons), i started disliking it. Lumbar support is not existant, my back hangs on this mesh, its very loud, i hate non adjustable handles, and finnaly they seat it not comfortable anymore after 2.5 years.

Oredered ErgoChair 2 and can't wait to check that out.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1433 posts
2643 upvotes
Markham
ThatGuy1121 wrote: Unrelated but I would not recommend the hyken either if you're considering between the 2. I jumped on the hype train because it had good reviews.

The mesh is uncomfortable to sit on. From my experience, your hamstrings will hurt quite the bit after sitting for 20-30 minutes.

I'm 5'7 and 165 lbs.
Mesh chairs all tend to have that issue. Even the Herman Miller Aeron has that problem.

It's why I think Steelcase make better chairs.
Feb 3, 2013
26 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP!

Was looking for a (relatively) cheap, temporary solution for my makeshift work-from-home office located in the kitchen XD

Pretty much anything is better than what I have now, and I am not willing/able to drop $400+ right now on a chair

Hoping to just resell this on Kijiji/marketplace if and when I don't need to work from home anymore
Last edited by aaronsoobeached on May 11th, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4974 posts
4604 upvotes
LeLwrence wrote: This looks a lot like the Staples Hyken chair that was on sale for $170 a few weeks back
I was just about to post that. Thank you. I rather deal with stOoples.
Oct 29, 2015
190 posts
38 upvotes
how often does the staples one go on sale?

hows the return policy for that one?
Jun 20, 2012
76 posts
114 upvotes
Aurora
Sorry to deviate
But were in Canada can u get a ergochair 2?
How much more is it than this?
My butt hurts from the costco dps chair but i can't afford the jump to Miller
TIA :)