• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2018 10:35 am
[OP]
Oct 19, 2009
171 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto

[123Ink.ca] Free shipping on everything this weekend with code 123INKFS

I was looking for a toner cartridge and saw that 123Ink has free shipping this weekend. Good prices on plenty of items, and some people wait for a FS event, so here it is! I think you can add items from PrimeCables and Living.ca in a single cart and checkout with 123Ink for the FS benefit.

>> Weekend Madness: Free Shipping Everything! Copy code: 123inkfs and apply in shopping cart.
8 replies
Oct 24, 2013
220 posts
166 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
Thanks OP, ordered couple of inkjet cartridges - dead printer alive again Winking Face
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2182 posts
2110 upvotes
Montreal
mwmsnow wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 9:00 am
I was looking for a toner cartridge and saw that 123Ink has free shipping this weekend. Good prices on plenty of items, and some people wait for a FS event, so here it is! I think you can add items from PrimeCables and Living.ca in a single cart and checkout with 123Ink for the FS benefit. >> Weekend Madness: Free Shipping Everything! Copy code: 123inkfs and apply in shopping cart.

Thanks for posting. I think you have to have at least one item from 123ink.ca though.

You can put an item in your cart at PrimeCables.ca, then click on 123ink.ca (top left corner of PrimeCables.ca web site) and add a filler item like 49 cents paper clips in your basket or 24 cents triangle thing or anything else you’d like. As long as you have something from 123ink.ca in your basket, you will get Free Shipping on everything including what you put in your basket at PrimeCables.ca even if it says "clearance item", "low profit" or you get a message when you apply the code that says: "item does not qualify" it will work anyway. Check the delivery options.

Hat Tip also to @shorfd in this post.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3264 posts
1046 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Temporel wrote:
Sep 29th, 2018 10:40 pm
Thanks for posting. I think you have to have at least one item from 123ink.ca though.

You can put an item in your cart at PrimeCables.ca, then click on 123ink.ca (top left corner of PrimeCables.ca web site) and add a filler item like 49 cents paper clips in your basket or 24 cents triangle thing or anything else you’d like. As long as you have something from 123ink.ca in your basket, you will get Free Shipping on everything including what you put in your basket at PrimeCables.ca even if it says "clearance item", "low profit" or you get a message when you apply the code that says: "item does not qualify" it will work anyway. Check the delivery options.

Hat Tip also to @shorfd in this post.

Thanks for the tip! Was easier for me to choose the "24 cents triangle = free shipping option" Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes as I have been wanting to get something from Living.ca.

Also, if you do place an order, check if you are offered a free gift (Moustache Emoticone fridge Magnet). Hey, free is free! Face With Tears Of Joy
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1158 posts
752 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
People in Montreal can pick up from most metro stations for free. The list can be found on their website.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2182 posts
2110 upvotes
Montreal
herrdude wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 12:16 am
People in Montreal can pick up from most metro stations for free. The list can be found on their website.

Yes, and when the Free Shipping code 123inkfs will be expired, there will still be the option to ship to a Canada Post location where you can pick-up your order.
Jan 1, 2014
19 posts
6 upvotes
TORONTO
I have been a happy customer of 123InkCartridges and the associated PrimeCables for more than 5 years.
Their cartridges both ink and laser work fine and are a relative bargain. Cables and
related accessories (e.g. keyboards) are good . The delivery to Toronto is usually about
three days, fast, and shipment charges are reasonable.
I have never seen any error in a shipment.
Recommended.