Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
123Ink.ca

Moustache Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair $139.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 8:04 pm
Sep 4, 2017
862 posts
1384 upvotes

[123Ink.ca] Moustache Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair $139.99

These are back in stock, they are comparable to the famous Hyken chair at Staples, but a cushion seat instead of a mesh seat.

https://www.123ink.ca/p-358387-mofc-hlc ... #sku367223
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 7th, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
14 replies
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1620 posts
451 upvotes
Thank you! Is cushion better over mesh for a longer period of time? I never used mesh office chair before.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1801 posts
1266 upvotes
saku wrote: Thank you! Is cushion better over mesh for a longer period of time? I never used mesh office chair before.
depends on your weight. The mesh will sag if you're probably over 170lbs after a few months. Though the cushion will also start to lose its structure too...
I'm a small guy, so i went with the mesh one and its been fine for me for the past year. My only complain about the hyken(which is basically the same frame as this one) is i can feel a little left-to-right wiggle on the base. Iv turned it upside down and tightened the **** out of everything so i guess its just weak tolerances around the hydrolic thing as thats just press-fit in.
Dec 13, 2005
447 posts
395 upvotes
I bought one last time for one of my kids. It's a small chair. I'm 5'10" and the head rest hits my shoulders, if it was for me I would remove the head rest. There has been a strong chemical smell from the chair, worse than average imo. The spider that supports the wheels is plastic, I was hoping for metal.

At this price it seems like decent value. My kids like the chair, but I haven't bought another as I thought I might.
Sep 4, 2017
862 posts
1384 upvotes
adavidso wrote: I bought one last time for one of my kids. It's a small chair. I'm 5'10" and the head rest hits my shoulders, if it was for me I would remove the head rest. There has been a strong chemical smell from the chair, worse than average imo. The spider that supports the wheels is plastic, I was hoping for metal.

At this price it seems like decent value. My kids like the chair, but I haven't bought another as I thought I might.
That's unfortunate. Were you able to get rid of the chemical smell? I'm going to try airing mine out when I receive it
Nov 21, 2005
177 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for heads up. bought one.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6990 upvotes
GTA
JohnF100 wrote: That's unfortunate. Were you able to get rid of the chemical smell? I'm going to try airing mine out when I receive it
Most of the smells from furniture is usually fire retardant chemicals sprayed on to prevent shipping fires. Usually off gassing (open and let air out) helps, maybe a week outside to get rid of the smell. I bought a fabric sofa recently and it smelled so bad even my cats avoided the cardboard shopping packaging.
Feb 16, 2017
10 posts
5 upvotes
I bought a moustache chair.. the seat cushion wore out after 6 months or so... it just is flat and deformed, feels like you just sitting on plywood... just a heads up, I wouldn't buy those again. I'm 190lb. You kinda get what you pay for in terms of chairs.
Sep 4, 2017
862 posts
1384 upvotes
m0rb086 wrote: I bought a moustache chair.. the seat cushion wore out after 6 months or so... it just is flat and deformed, feels like you just sitting on plywood... just a heads up, I wouldn't buy those again. I'm 190lb. You kinda get what you pay for in terms of chairs.
Was it the same one as the one I'm showing? If so that could be concerning.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
m0rb086 wrote: Nope, it was this model: https://www.123ink.ca/p-358389-mofc-h-9 ... #sku367225
maybe my model was sucky or bad luck... But I would never touch these chairs again
both looks like the same in terms of seat.
i guess to remedy this buy a seat cushion?
if that's the case I might as well pick one off kijiji if this deflates that fast.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Nov 30, 2007
821 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
All OOS unfortunately. Shame. I need new chairs for my kids Confused Face
Sep 12, 2006
380 posts
473 upvotes
Seems like a great deal. Upvoted just for the photo Of the guy/model that seems like he’s wearing somewhat business casual attire, until you realize the knee of his pants are ripped! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
jerson wrote: Seems like a great deal. Upvoted just for the photo Of the guy/model that seems like he’s wearing somewhat business casual attire, until you realize the knee of his pants are ripped! Face With Tears Of Joy
lol. saw that too. seemed like such a strange picture they would put. like someone sat down and they shot it with a phone.
Apr 7, 2009
575 posts
358 upvotes
toronto
Got this just over a week ago and it's a pretty comfortable chair for a full day of desk work. Comparable to the in-office chairs I was using before Covid, which likely cost much more.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)