Expired Hot Deals

123Ink.ca

Moustache luxury ergonomic chair back in stock and on sale for only 179.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2021 1:50 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 9, 2020
13 posts
68 upvotes

[123Ink.ca] Moustache luxury ergonomic chair back in stock and on sale for only 179.99

I got this chair at the beginning of 2021, and I found its supper comfortable and valuable
https://www.123ink.ca/p-390488-mc-1062e ... #sku415074

I was considering to buy another one for my husband, and it's out of stock for 4 months until now
and I just found it's on sale also, for me its a very good chair, recommend to you guys
19 replies
Member
Apr 12, 2013
201 posts
99 upvotes
If this had 4d armrests I would bite. Chair support is very personal, hard to tell how it will fit your body without actually sitting in it.
Newbie
Dec 27, 2018
77 posts
93 upvotes
SeaQuake wrote: If this had 4d armrests I would bite. Chair support is very personal, hard to tell how it will fit your body without actually sitting in it.
You are right, I was looking at the more premium version.
but with 15% restocking fee and doesn't have a place to try it out, I hesitated.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
3070 posts
1284 upvotes
Lethbridge
Hmm... Might have to give this a shot.

I've been waiting for the Hyken sale after missing it last year. Staples just had their "big chair" event too and still didn't include it (I refuse to pay $300 for that thing when it's been under $200 routinely for years).

Reviews look pretty solid & the Shopper+ brands haven't steered me wrong yet.
Member
Jun 14, 2017
326 posts
246 upvotes
Montreal
1tallaznguy wrote: might also give this a try, was seeing if the hyken would fit my 6'8 frame, but was informed that the union & scale FlexFit Dexley Mesh Task Chair would
be a better fit for taller people.
also looks exactly the same as the one on 123ink.
https://www.staples.ca/products/2949742 ... hair-black
As someone who is 6'7 myself, I would double check the measurements on this... a 50" seat Hight seems pretty low for us talls.
1 spot available in my AT&T group buy: 15GB Can+Us+Mex for around $24USD/Month. PM me for details.
Member
User avatar
Jan 23, 2010
223 posts
104 upvotes
1tallaznguy wrote: might also give this a try, was seeing if the hyken would fit my 6'8 frame, but was informed that the union & scale FlexFit Dexley Mesh Task Chair would
be a better fit for taller people.
also looks exactly the same as the one on 123ink.
https://www.staples.ca/products/2949742 ... hair-black
Extremely similar to the Dexley but not quite the same. If you look at the front view of the Dexley, it has the knob adjustment on the bottom which doesn't exist on the Moustache. The other adjustments are located differently than the Moustache one too. The Moustache one has foot rest as well, which the Dexley doesn't. So many visual similarities but also enough differences that it's likely a different model chair
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2017
813 posts
392 upvotes
bman95 wrote: As someone who is 6'7 myself, I would double check the measurements on this... a 50" seat Hight seems pretty low for us talls.
yea just noticed that,
what are you using right now if you don't mind me asking?
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2017
813 posts
392 upvotes
pyr0sphere wrote: Extremely similar to the Dexley but not quite the same. If you look at the front view of the Dexley, it has the knob adjustment on the bottom which doesn't exist on the Moustache. The other adjustments are located differently than the Moustache one too. The Moustache one has foot rest as well, which the Dexley doesn't. So many visual similarities but also enough differences that it's likely a different model chair
very true, i just took a glance and it looks almost the same, but you're right, there are differences i overlooked.
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Member
Jun 14, 2017
326 posts
246 upvotes
Montreal
1tallaznguy wrote: very true, i just took a glance and it looks almost the same, but you're right, there are differences i overlooked.
I'm using a crappy ikea chair I found on the street with some new castors to put it up to 56" (+ a backjoy) it's kinda garbage but I am waiting for something reasonably priced to come out that is both tall enough, and deep enough.

I'm probably going to find one with a 56" height and then use castors to raise it up another 2 inches or so.
1 spot available in my AT&T group buy: 15GB Can+Us+Mex for around $24USD/Month. PM me for details.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1381 posts
877 upvotes
CALGARY
tried Staples Hyken at store and feels good. Should I wait for Staples sale or pull the trigger on this one?
Newbie
Apr 20, 2021
11 posts
3 upvotes
SerenaSiYu wrote: I got this chair at the beginning of 2021, and I found its supper comfortable and valuable
https://www.123ink.ca/p-390488-mc-1062e ... #sku415074

I was considering to buy another one for my husband, and it's out of stock for 4 months until now
and I just found it's on sale also, for me its a very good chair, recommend to you guys
Thanks for sharing this! This chair has 2 of the main features I need, adjustable lumbar support and adjustable armrest. The 3rd feature I need in a chair is thick seat cushion. Would you recommend the chair to someone who work long hours and needs to sit in the chair for 8-10 hours a day?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1381 posts
877 upvotes
CALGARY
seriously considering this char. How are returns with 123ink.ca?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
3070 posts
1284 upvotes
Lethbridge
Ordered the day after this was posted since I was sick of waiting for a Staples Hyken sale.

Chair is decent. Lower lumbar support pad is good. Build quality is on par with other budget chairs - Good value for the <$200 sale price. My only complaint is the armrests sit very far away from the sides so they're not very comfortable to use (call up an image of a similar chair like the Hyken and you'll see what I mean).

I also miss being able to "flop" into my old padded leather one or sit cross legged on the end of it, but that's not a fault of this chair as it's an ergonomic model and not meant for that (ordered one trying to break my bad habits as I get older).

Top